Random good picture Not show
1. There were police in plain clothes in the crowd.
2. The detectives were in plain clothes.
3. Three officers in plain clothes told me to get out of the car.
4. A policeman in plain clothes shadowed the criminal all day.
5. A policeman with plain clothes stood a dozen paces behind me watching me.
6. Mr Montesinos was escorted by agents in plain clothes into a helicopter shortly after arriving at Lima airport.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. Large men in plain clothes and short haircuts had wanted to know his business.
8. We recruit uniformed officers into plain clothes so that people like yourself, who are being eliminated, won't feel under pressure.
9. They were in plain clothes and, in his opinion, drunk, arrogant and overpowering.
10. Two plain clothes women constables were in the audience with a concealed tape-recorder.
11. She's in plain clothes.
12. Normal stores have security people dressed in such plain clothes you wonder how they can afford to do any shopping.
13. In uniform and in plain clothes(sentencedict.com), roughly 50 were on different shifts asking each shopper for more information.
14. There were policemen in plain clothes in the crowd.
15. He always goes in plain clothes.
16. The policeman in plain clothes seized the thief's arm.
17. The nondescript Swiss, on arrival, was to have plain clothes.
18. Some plain clothes men were staked out by the state police in the neighbourhood.
19. Now he chats with his plain clothes rebel comrades next to a gun-mounted pick-up truck, hoisting a Belgian-made FN light automatic rifle that’s half his height.
20. Behind them in a doorway is a man wearing plain clothes and dark glasses.
21. Female speaker We've got extra foot patrols in uniform and plain clothes to prevent an attack and to pick up information.
22. They came in a huge truck full of police men, plus two police women, plus a plain clothes intelligence agent and a magistrate.
23. People gazed at the broken windows of the car and at Hurstwood in his plain clothes.
24. Common people were often restricted to un - dyed plain clothes.
25. I believe you are on duty - even though you're in plain clothes.
More similar words: plainclothes, enclothe, unclothe, unclothed, loincloth, clothes, clothes peg, bedclothes, clothespin, clothesline, nightclothes, underclothes, cut from the same cloth, cloth, clothe, clothed, cloths, oilcloth, washcloth, clothier, clothing, sailcloth, dishcloth, sackcloth, plain, tablecloth, terry cloth, plaint, explain, plainly.