Random good picture Not show
(1) The pitman arm swings from one side to the other (or forward and Backward on some cars)AS the steering wheel is turned.
(2) There are two general types of power steering. One type is self-contained, with all hydraulic pressure applied to the pitman arm shaft.
(3) Specially manufacture automotive Chassis fittings, Steering parts, Ball joint, Tie rod end, Side rod Assy, Rock and Stabilizer link, Control arm, Idler arm, Pitman arm, Center link cross rod. Sentencedict.com
(4) This method has been proved to be effective in the test of pitman arm knuckle arm linkage of CT-250 tractor.
(5) Remove the cotter pin and nut from the drag link at the pitman arm.
(6) It consists of steering wheel, steering shaft, worm, gear sector, pitman arm drag link, steering knuckle arm, king pin, steering arms, tie rod, front axle and steering knuckle.
(7) The paper aims at the problems of steering linkage with transition pitman arm of a bus, uses system dynamics software ADAMS to check and find out the problems, and then improves the design.
(8) One type is self-contained, with all hydraulic pressure applied to the pitman arm shaft.
(9) Lots of well-forged, normatively heat-treated, and elaborately-processed steering knuckle arms, pitman arm, idler arm pendulum lever etc, can be used widely as parts of various types of truck and car.
(10) That respectively does the academic calculation and ADAMS simulation for steering trapezium and pitman arm mechanism, and optimizes the steering characteristics.
More similar words: pitman, credit manager, credit management, hitman, hit man, walt whitman, project manager, product manager, debt management, man-at-arms, district manager, assistant manager, irish republican army, product management, project management, department manager, bitmap, project management system, petit mal, arm in arm, profit margin, be that as it may, credit market, profit-making, fruit machine, antananarivo, banana republic, profit-maximizing, gross profit margin, profit maximization.