Random good picture Not show
1. a piece of ground where the kids play.
2. We need a level piece of ground to play football on.
3. We levelled the piece of ground so that we could play football on it.
4. Farnton, a high piece of ground in the parish, is a training track for racehorses.
5. This piece of ground is flat enough.
6. I came with an eye to buying that piece of ground.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
7. They railed in a piece of ground for an experimental plot.
8. They railed in a piece of ground for an experiment plot.
9. This piece of ground must be leveled up. It'slopes down in places.
10. He then proceeded to draw a circle of diameter I metre on a flat piece of ground.
11. They will try to gain possession of the last piece of ground we possess.
12. But suppose you were to look at a beach from an airplane. It would seem to be all one piece of ground.
13. FIG. 3 diagrammatically shows a perspective view with a partial cutaway of the technical premises of a building according to the invention that is erected on a piece of ground.
14. My first piece of work was to find out a proper piece of ground.
15. A young jararaca snake lies coiled on a mossy piece of ground in the Brazilian rain forest.
More similar words: a piece of, piece of cake, piece of paper, piece of work, a piece of cake, piece of music, piece of furniture, a nasty piece of work, piece by piece, underground, underground cable, ground, grounds, aground, underground railroad, grounded, grounder, centre of gravity, groundhog, ground ball, grounding, groundnut, foreground, ground beef, run aground, high ground, home ground, give ground, ungrounded, fairground.