Random good picture Not show
(1) Just think, you could equip a whole new physics laboratory.
(2) Modern physics laboratory, the chemical laboratory of the two.
(3) Half a century ago it claimed 25,000 researchers and its own physics laboratory.
(4) Such instruments as thermometers and barometers can be found in any physics laboratory.
(5) Evidence in support of M-theory might also come from the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Cern, the European particle physics laboratory near Geneva.
(6) The new research was conducted by physicists at CERN, the particle physics laboratory outside Geneva. Sentencedict.com
(7) Through one year effort, we have established a quantum optics laboratory and an atomic physics laboratory.
(8) "It's really just kind of a fun fact, " planetary scientist Ralph Lorenz with Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory told Discovery News.
(9) He is the man responsible for the introduction of the World Wide Web, having developed it as a communication utility while working at CERN, the European Particle Physics Laboratory.
(10) Such instruments as ( are ) thermometers and barometers can be found in any physics laboratory.
More similar words: physics lab, laboratory, collaboratory, laboratory test, biology laboratory, science laboratory, research laboratory, chemistry laboratory, Argonne National Laboratory, collaborator, atomic physics, physics, geophysics, biophysics, metaphysics, astrophysics, microphysics, physics class, plasma physics, psychophysics, physical ability, quantum physics, nuclear physics, particle physics, elaborate, high-energy physics, solid-state physics, elaborated, elaborative, elaborate on.