Random good picture Not show
1. Just transferred to the medical physics department.
2. A given physics department may have money from all three of these, as well as the general physics pool.
3. They appointed Mr. Brown dean of the physics department.
4. The physics department keeps its laboratory supplies in a storeroom.
5. Mrs. Chen Ping graduated from the physics Department of Tianjin Normal University in 1982.
6. The physics department sits across the quad from the library.
7. In her will, she endowed a scholarship in the physics department.
8. The work on producing the polarised atoms is being carried out by William Happer in the physics department at Princeton.
9. Soon after the accident , she was given Pierre's post at the university of Paris as head of Physics Department.sentencedict.com
10. Berners Lee originally developed a hypertext system to keep track of the hundreds of projects, software, and computers in use at CERN's High Energy Physics department.
11. He is also a member of the board of trustees ofFoundation, Physics Department, Shandong University.
12. Soon after the accident, she was given Pierre's post at the University of Paris as head of the Physics Department. So Marie Curie became the first woman in France to be a university professor.
13. His greatest wish is to become a student in Physics Department of Tsinghua University.
More similar words: sales department, business department, music department, us department of commerce, department, art department, departmental, war department, department head, government department, fire department, department store, local department, departmentalism, state department, welfare department, labor department, competent department, police department, history department, foreign department, credit department, energy department, department of state, traffic department, medical department, trading department, purchase department, service department, defense department.