Random good picture Not show
1. Here 130 million light-sensitive rods and cones cause photochemical reactions which transform the light into electrical impulses.
2. This paper firstly introduces the photochemical reaction principles briefly.
3. This work mainly studies on the photochemical reaction of benzylideneaniline and azobenzene derivatives, we also studies on the pharmaceutical chemistry of the product from our new reaction.
4. The photochemical reaction and mechanism of chlorofluorocarbons and aromatic compounds in solid ice was introduced chiefly.
5. Photochemical reaction engineering is a branch of chemical reaction engineering.
6. Structures and photochemical reaction of aswell as their applications in photosensitive materials as photoinitiataor. are reviewed.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. The authors also studied the route of photochemical reaction using bicyclo( tricyclo) diterpene derivatives as material and ambergris type materials were obtained with a16% total yield.
8. When it is bombarded with red light, it undergoes a photochemical reaction.
9. A simple and mild method for the synthesis of fluorenol was studied. 9 bromofluorene (9 BF) can be selectively obtained by the photochemical reaction of fluorene with N bromosuccinimide (NBS).
10. Molybdenum(IV) chloride with high purity was prepared by the photochemical reaction of tetrachloroethylene and molybdenum(V) chloride in special reactor.
11. The decaying kinetics changed in different RCs, indicating that pheophytin replacement influenced the energy transduction and primary photochemical reaction in purple bacterial reaction centers.
12. An innovative process for synthesizing vitamin D 2 by photochemical reaction is also put forward.
More similar words: chemical reaction, photochemical, chemical action, photochemistry, physiological reaction, photoreaction, biochemical, biochemicals, agrochemical, biochemically, neurochemical, petrochemical, immunochemical, electrochemical, physicochemical, photochromic, biogeochemical cycle, electrochemical cell, petrochemical industry, chemical treatment, electrochemical process, chemical, chemically, exothermic reaction, alchemical, law of action and reaction, endothermic reaction, chemical bond, chemical agent, chemical group.