Random good picture Not show
1. An alliance between workers, peasants and petty bourgeoisie necessitates a bureaucratic authoritarian regime. 2.
2. Apart from farmers, even the old petty bourgeoisie have grown or remained stable as a proportion of the labour force.
3. The urban petty bourgeoisie is a reliable ally.
4. The armed struggle was initiated by the petty bourgeoisie.
5. A considerable part of the petty bourgeoisie vacillates.
6. The petty bourgeoisie is also demanding resistance.
7. It is inevitable that the bourgeoisie and petty bourgeoisie will give expression to their own ideologies.
8. The upper petty bourgeoisie referred to here are small industrialists and merchants employing workers or assistants.
9. The political nature of this and petty bourgeoisie agrees completely.
10. Our closest friends are the entire semi-proletariat and petty bourgeoisie.
11. Which part of the petty bourgeoisie do they chiefly represent?
12. This section is a minority among the petty bourgeoisie and constitutes its right - wing .
13. China's Xinxinrenlei services, the quality of life of petty bourgeoisie crowd.
14. We should rally the petty bourgeoisie and the national bourgeoisie under the leadership of the working class and on the basis of the worker-peasant alliance.
15. The petty bourgeoisie is a class that cannot ignore in the course of Chinese revolution.
16. I had better go now and pay my respects to the petty bourgeoisie.
17. Up to February this year we applied our policy towards the petty bourgeoisie fairly well.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. The left wing of the Antilapanese National United Front is composed of the Communist-led masses, which include the proletariat, the peasantry and the urban petty bourgeoisie.
19. Antilapanese National United Front is composed of the Communist-led masses, which include the proletariat, the peasantry and the urban petty bourgeoisie.
20. The staunch ally of the proletariat is the peasantry, and next comes the urban petty bourgeoisie.
21. Generally speaking, the class attribute of the intelligent in former China was ranked as petty bourgeoisie.
22. Let us now analyse the different sections of the petty bourgeoisie other than the peasantry.
23. In Germany they fight with the bourgeoisie whenever it acts in a revolutionary way, against the absolute monarchy, the feudal squirearchy , and the petty bourgeoisie.
24. This section is very numerous, making up about one - half of the petty bourgeoisie.
More similar words: petty bourgeois, bourgeoisie, bourgeois, bourgeon, duty-bound, lavoisier, petty, gettysburg, urge on, petty cash, surgeon, burgeon, purge of, sturgeon, petty officer, splurge on, burgeoning, courgette, petty cash fund, gettysburg address, brain surgeon, neurosurgeon, heart surgeon, georgette, battle of gettysburg, dental surgeon, plastic surgeon, surgeon general, cosmetic surgeon, veterinary surgeon.