Random good picture Not show
1. Industry: petroleum production and refining, food processing, light consumer goods, textiles.
2. Coal is of poor quality, while petroleum production is far below present needs.
3. Reservoir compaction and surface subsidence are a major concern in petroleum production.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. The heterogeneity of the permeability distribution in clastic rock reservoirs is the objective factor that directly affects the efficiency of petroleum production.
5. PAC flocculation was usually applied to the treatment of oil - bearing wastewater in petroleum production.
6. The direct and indirect liquefaction technology can be used usually for petroleum production from coal.
7. Work area of oil extraction is a primary unit in petroleum production.
8. Successful operation of this technology provided a new way not only to mirabilite and petroleum production but also to other fluid mine development.
9. Today, the rod pumping is the predominance mechanical recovery mode in world petroleum production.
10. It's an important problem of production in oil wells during petroleum production.
More similar words: petroleum products, product introduction, production control, petroleum, petroleum jelly, production, petroleum industry, introduction, production function, petroleum refinery, co-production, reproduction, non-production, re-introduction, reintroduction, preproduction, gas production, oil production, production process, production practice, overproduction, production line, production cost, production time, over production, mass production, flow production, production plan, peak production, reproduction process.