Random good picture Not show
1. These arrangements are subject to periodic reviews.
2. With the provision for periodic review, the basic framework for future regional policy was now in place.
3. The budget is subject to periodic review.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. That there should be, at the least, periodic review.
5. Management will ensure proper communication, understanding and periodic review of this policy.
6. The process for periodic review and updating would be explained. 3.
7. Moreover, we describe a periodic review inventory system in which there are two modes of resupply, namely a regular mode and an emergency mode.
8. A periodic review of these long term charts provides the operator with a distinctly advantageous viewpoint.
9. Periodic review with Contractors and advise Greif Management on the progress and development of the construction.
10. These arrangements are subject to periodic review.
11. Periodic review meetings with all functional groups.
12. As a result periodic review at lengthening intervals is very effective in increasing long term recall.
13. Such a process will require the same form of periodic review mentioned with regard to Principle 5.
14. Recommend quantitative target inventory levels for the six European options, assuming a weekly periodic review replenishment.
More similar words: periodic report, periodic, judicial review, aperiodic, periodical, nonperiodic, periodic law, periodically, periodicity, periodic wave, periodic table, periodic motion, periodic inventory, review, preview, reviewer, periodic inventory system, review copy, book review, peer review, reviewable, salary review, sneak preview, print preview, annual review, critical review, performance review, comprehensive review, periodization, photoperiodism.