Random good picture Not show
1. The cytoplasm filled with red glycogen particles was observed using PAS (periodic acid Schiff) staining.
2. It showed a positive reaction in periodic acid Schiff's glycoprotein staining test.
3. OBJECTIVE To establish titrimetric method of periodic acid to determine contents of Inosine.
4. Periodic acid Schiff(PAS) reaction and indocyanine green(ICG) uptake assay were performed to assess the characteristic hepatocyte function of the differentiated cells.sentencedict .com
5. Histological and histochemical(periodic acid Schiff, PAS) methods were used to examine the histological structure of yak oviduct during pregnancy.
6. Periodic acid Schiff reagent(PAS) was used to determine the contents of liver and muscle glycogen. HE staining was performend to observe the changes in the liver and kidney tissue structures.
7. Methods By using two staining methods-the PAS(Periodic Acid Schiff) technique and the HE technique-we observed the morphological changes in the seminiferous epithelia of specific stages.
8. Acid phosphatase, acid naphthyl esterase, and periodic acid Schiff(PAS)reaction in P815 mastocytoma cells were detected by using cytochemical methods before and after gene transduction.
9. They were positive for Congo red, Alcian blue, and periodic acid Schiff (PAS) stains.
10. A tubule stained to show the pink basement membrane underlying the base of the simple cuboidal epithelium. Stained with periodic acid Schiff reagent (PAS), which stains mucopolysaccharides.
More similar words: periodical, periodically, periodic, aperiodic, nonperiodic, periodic law, periodicity, periodic time, periodic wave, periodic pulse, periodic table, periodic motion, periodic review, periodic report, periodic function, periodic inventory, periodic inspection, periodic inventory system, sebacic acid, uric acid, humic acid, gallic acid, formic acid, oleic acid, folic acid, boric acid, fulvic acid, picric acid, citric acid, lactic acid.