Random good picture Not show
1. Still, doing these rather than the outstanding equipment performance reports means that he doesn't have to use of the typewriter.
2. UBS final performance report will be released May 5.
3. The company has released the 2008 annual performance report.
4. on-line testing, qualified to receive " technical safety performance report card. "
5. Worldwide there are 48 Burberry outlets, with a good performance reported from new outlets such as in Berlin.
6. The approach envisaged three elements: programme and activity classification by government departments; performance measurement and performance reporting.
7. Fortis Group plans at March 31 to announce its 2008 General performance report.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Company issued a net profit up 59.1 % of the 2008 annual performance report.
9. On the 14 th, which is next Tuesday, Goldman Sachs will release first quarter performance report.
10. Tuesday BP will release fourth quarter and full year performance report.
11. On - line testing, qualified to receive " technical safety performance report card. "
12. Exhibit 20 - 1 presents an example of calculating ROI in a performance report of the investment center.
13. Manage the supplier documents, supplier audit report, supplier quality performance report and so on.
14. Mining giant BHP Billiton ( BHP ) has announced a performance report.
More similar words: performance review, performance requirement, performance risk, performance rating, performance, nonperformance, non-performance, part performance, performance data, performance bond, high-performance, cost performance, management performance, Performance Management, performance curve, budget performance, performance index, overall performance, performance factor, system performance, actual performance, performance standard, performance control, performance monitor, musical performance, performance criteria, operating performance, specific performance, performance analysis, dramatic performance.