Random good picture Not show
1. The performance monitor, event logger and control services will be fully integrated within the operating system.
2. On the minus side, the performance monitor took time to become familiar with.
3. The Performance Monitor console contains two snap-ins—Performance Log and Alerts and System Monitor.
4. If the SQL Performance Monitor target job was a specific job and that job was started by the current user, *JOBCTL user special authority is not required.
5. We made the acoustic-optical tunable optical performance monitor (OPM) with the filter of acoustooptic tunable filter (AOTF) successfully by using t.
6. Fill out weekly performance monitor sheets and turn into supervisor.
7. Modern processors have a special hardware facility, the Performance Monitor Unit (PMU), to collect the events related with the operations in the processor.
8. People press for make use of intelligent performance monitor technology in the communications system.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. A performance monitor displays a dynamic overview of CPU and memory usage.
10. This paper studies the structure, implementation technology and application of hierarchic network performance monitor system, based on the study, the author has implemented an antetype system.
11. As you may have gathered from the above the reserved memory (virtual bytes in performance monitor) will be much larger than the committed bytes (private bytes in performance monitor).
12. The digital diagnosis function of optical transponder module provided one low cost performance monitor method.
13. The digital diagnosis function of optical transceiver module provided one low cost performance monitor method.
14. A recent enhancement to DB2 for i 6.1 makes it possible to understand the optimizer use at the SQL statement level within the SQL Performance Monitor.
15. The script in Listing 11 fires up all the elements of the performance monitor and the load testing environment.
More similar words: performance monitoring, Performance Management, performance management system, performance factor, performance measurement, performance, non-performance, nonperformance, cost performance, performance risk, high-performance, part performance, performance data, performance bond, management performance, budget performance, performance index, performance curve, performance rating, overall performance, performance review, system performance, performance report, actual performance, musical performance, performance control, performance standard, performance analysis, specific performance, dramatic performance.