Random good picture Not show
1) Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare. Rene Descartes
2) For most people, however, deciding on the elusive perfect number can be tough.
3) A perfect number is a number that equal to the sum of its factors, excluding itself.
4) A perfect number is a number whose factors, excluding the number itself as a factor, add up to the number.
5) Features of the index number of odd perfect number are obtained by utilizing number's standard factorization.
6) Whenever it identifies a perfect number, your program should display that number on the screen.
7) Perfect number, amicable number and anti - sociable numbers are important topics in number theory.
8) A more algorithmic definition for a perfect number is a number where the sum of the factors (excluding the number itself) equals the number.
9) So you have to say that um no proper divisor is a perfect number.
10) The author discusses the gynamic balancing design,(http://sentencedict.com/perfect number.html) and then proposes a method of how to determine the perfect number of revolution circles for the sterilizing facilities of medical wastes.
11) In addition, we also give a brief introduction to Mersenne number, relations between perfect number and Mersenne number, multiperfect number, and, other related concepts and formulas.
12) In this paper, the definitions of prime number and perfect number are introduced, and the largest of them having been found at present in the world are also described.
13) In this paper, the concept and the results of perfect number are being discussed. Features of the index number of odd perfect number are obtained by utilizing number's standard factorization.
More similar words: outnumber, lot number, perfectness, unit number, part number, a hot number, imperfectness, without number, credit number, account number, times without number, number format, perfect, number, perfectly, perfected, perfecter, imperfect, number 1, numbers, perfective, perfecting, pluperfect, perfection, number one, renumber, in number, numbered, perfectible, word-perfect.