Random good picture Not show
1. The growth rate of real per capita output is the sum of the growth rate of per capita labor input and productivity growth.
2. Average per capita output in the 38 Annex 1 countries is 10 tonnes; to hit this target they must cut their emissions by 93.3% by 2050.
3. The sediment discharge of rivers with cultivated waste land of dry farm, population density are indirect proportion, it with forest cover degree, per capita output of grain are inverse proportion.
4. Italy has a diversified industrial economy with roughly the same total and per capita output as France and the United Kingdom.
5. Productivity growth continued to be the major factor for the rest of the 1930s, accounting for about three-quarters of the growth in real per capita output that occurred between 1932 and 1939.
6. The power and energy on display in emerging Chinese cities can be so impressive it is easy to forget that China's per capita output is less than Albania's.
7. It is shown that per capita energy consumption relates to per capita income, average number of persons per household, and per capita output of crops.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
8. Before the dissolution of Yugoslavia, Croatia, after Slovenia, was the most prosperous and industrialized area, with a per capita output perhaps one-third above the Yugoslav average.
9. Of the large, rapidly growing emerging market nations, which is likely to achieve the highest level of per capita output before converging to rich world growth rates?
10. The shift (or diversion) of workers from low productivity sectors such AS agriculture to high-productivity manufacturing increASes per capita output.
11. At the same time, Russia has not been able to increase the per capita output of agricultural products, and a large-scale housing shortage has developed.
More similar words: per capita, per capita income, per capita consumption, capital input, commercial capital, digital output, capita, capital, capitate, capitally, input-output, net capital, to cap it all, use capital, capitatum, decapitate, capital sum, capitation, capitalize, capital loss, capitalise, capitalism, seed capital, capitalist, capital cost, small capital, capital gain, money capital, capital lease, capital income.