Random good picture Not show
1. She demanded payment in advance .
2. The hostel requires full payment in advance.
3. Innkeepers have a legal right to payment in advance.
4. If a guest has no luggage, payment in advance is usually requested.
5. Some funeral directors are prepared to allow payment in advance.
6. I look forward to receiving your payment in advance of ￡X.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
7. He stipulated payment in advance.
8. We accept the order subject to payment in advance.
9. We except payment in advance on first orders.
10. We need some payment in advance.
11. I will make a partial payment in advance.
12. We expect payment in advance on first orders.
13. The company wanted payment in advance.
14. You must make payment in advance.
15. Paul : So[sentencedict.com], you require payment in advance of shipment?
16. Payment in advance is regarded as an international practive for a substantial order like this?
17. The seller prefers payment in advance while the buyer prefers establish payment after cargo received.
18. Tact must always be used when asking for identification or payment in advance.
19. We require full payment within 45 days with a 15 % discount for cash payment in advance.
20. Hallo, Because of problems in the past with Chinese companies, we do not payment in advance.
21. Benjamin : Your charge is divided into two parts the Payment in Advance and the rest.
More similar words: pay in advance, in advance, in advance of, advancement, balance of payments, unemployment insurance, installment payment, payment, advance, advances, advanced, nonpayment, repayment, down payment, cash advance, cash payment, underpayment, prompt payment, method of payment, transfer payment, advance booking, advanced degree, advance preparation, advancing, employment interview, inadvertence, inadvertent, inadvertently, accident insurance, advantage.