Random good picture Not show
1. The same pattern of trade emerges for all allocation points within the factor price equalization set.
2. Auction is elementary pattern of trade in international tea market. As the second largest nation in tea production, the sound tea auction center has not yet been formed in China.
3. This economic complementarity's is already evident in the pattern of trade.
4. After describing the contemporary international pattern of trade in services is a demonstration of its causes.
5. This paper first investigates the pattern of trade and industrial productivity in the ASEAN, China, and India (ACI).
6. Processing trade has become the top one pattern of trade in China's foreign trade, and the topic of its sustainable development has been discussed widely.
7. The regression analysis results show that the existing pattern of trade for their economic growth has a promoting effect.
8. We think, the pattern of trade of imprest membership due of this company ensures its cash flows abundant reach good run to harvest prospect.
9. Pattern of Trade; High technology industry; Economic growth; Scale economics; Industry structure.
10. In this case relative factor rewards also provide a valid prediction of the intersectoral pattern of trade.
11. The fact that relative factor endowments provide a valid prediction of the intersectoral pattern of trade was established in this chapter.
12. This is an index of the average of all its bilateral rates, weighted by the pattern of trade with other countries.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Hence relative scale-adjusted commodity prices and relative factor rewards provide a valid prediction of the intersectoral pattern of trade.
14. We ask to make some small changes in the pattern of trade labels.
15. Here we look a little further at how the China boom is affecting the bilateral pattern of trade balances.
16. A theme in new trade theory is that the pattern of trade we observe in the world economy may be the result of economies of scale and first-mover advantages.
17. After 5 ports opening, especially after the opening of Yangtze River valley, the whole national pattern of trade and trade routes have changed fundamentally.
More similar words: pattern of behavior, term of trade, terms of trade, liberalization of trade, restraint of trade, radiation pattern, board of trade, traffic pattern, volume of trade, training pattern, balance of trade, chicago board of trade, pattern, favorable balance of trade, patterned, new pattern, eye pattern, patterning, beam pattern, grid pattern, line pattern, time pattern, test pattern, work pattern, pattern space, space pattern, weather pattern, pattern match, pattern maker, field pattern.