Random good picture Not show
1. How is a patent ductus arteriosus diagnosed?
2. Figure B shows a heart with a patent ductus arteriosus.
3. What are the symptoms of a patent ductus arteriosus?
4. What is a patent ductus arteriosus ( PDA )?
5. Objective: To study the significance of patent ductus arteriosus(PDA)ligating through microinvasive vertical cut trans-left oxter.
6. A small patent ductus arteriosus may close spontaneously as your child grows.
7. Objective: To investigate the effect of isoflurane combined urapidil on controlled hypotension in patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) surgery.
8. Objective To assess the immediate efficacy of transcatheter closure of patent ductus arteriosus(PDA) using the angled duct occluder(ADO).
9. Objective : To report the pulmonary circulation shock phenomenon of patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) occlusion.
10. Other defects, as atrial or ventricular septal defects or a patent ductus arteriosus,[Sentencedict] are commonly closed.
11. In the diagram at the left , this is through a patent ductus arteriosus.
12. Most children are healthy and live normal lives after treatment for patent ductus arteriosus ( PDA ).
13. Objective To compare the clinical effects of transpleural and extrapleural ligation of patent ductus arteriosus in left oblique subaxillary incision.
14. The hypotensive effects of nitroglycerin (NTG), nitroglycerin combined with intravenous isoptin or propranolol were studied in 50 patients for surgical correction of patent ductus arteriosus (PDA).
More similar words: ductus arteriosus, arteriostenosis, arteriosclerotic, arteriosclerosis, arteriopathy, serratus anterior, arteriole, arteriolar, ductus, arteriogram, arteriography, arterioplasty, arteriovenous, latent period, ductus deferens, superior rectus, conductive material, listeriosis, semiconducting material, bacteriostasis, bacteriostatic, department of the interior, cartesian product, latent demand, uterine artery, lateral rectus, arteria, arterial, hepatic artery, arteritis.