Random good picture Not show
(1) NODE0000 — The partition number of the database.
(2) You can filter on buffer pool name, partition number, and other properties.
(3) The -L flag is for generating the logical partition number.
(4) The partition number is used as an index into the partitioning map.
(5) Each partition must use a unique partition number and the same database partition may be found in one or more database partition groups.
(6) The partition number is 0 in this case because we are dealing with a single-partition database.
(7) Delete it by entering d, and enter the partition number when prompted.
(8) NODENUM: This is an optional parameter that represents the database partition number that we are executing against.
(9) For a single partition database, you can just specify -1 (current partition) or -2 (all partitions) for the database partition number and the results will be the same.
(10) Just to make it more interesting, we have included an indication of the partition number each particular item of data was assigned to.
(11) For example, if used in a SELECT clause, it returns the partition number for each row of the table that was used to form the result of the SELECT statement.
(12) For a single-partition database partition group, the partitioning map has only one entry containing the partition number of the database partition where all the rows of a database table are stored.
(13) So if you want more than four partitions on an IDE drive, you will lose one partition number to the extended partition.
(14) In this case, DB2 will create the following three directories for the three database partitions (the only difference between the paths is the partition number).
(15) If the partitioning key for a table to be loaded in the database is an integer that has possible values between 1 and 500,000, the partitioning key is hashed to a partition number between 0 and 4 095.
(16) This ensures that container names are unique across partitions, by using the database partition number as part of the container name. Sentencedict.com
(17) Track the number of transactions per day grouped by database name, partition number, and timestamp to help with workload planning.
(18) The hashing algorithm is applied to the value of the partitioning key, and generates a partition number between zero and 4095.
(19) Third, you cannot use the tool to change the partition number associated with a database partition. For example, you cannot change database partition 10 to be database partition 20.
(20) The placement is determined by an internal hashing function that takes the values in the column or columns defined as a partitioning key and returns the database partition number.
More similar words: oxidation number, registration number, coordination number, identification number, personal identification number, part number, partition, partitioned, repartition, partition off, partitioning, partitioned off, equipartition, in number, pin number, unnumbered, even number, unknown number, rational number, irrational number, positive number, slumber party, partitive, number, number 1, numbers, renumber, outnumber, numbered, number one.