Random good picture Not show
1. It was only a partial solution to the problem.
2. This is only a partial solution to the problem.
3. Fundholding only a partial solution Early experience with the fundholding scheme has shown that general practitioners can be effective purchasers of care.
4. One partial solution to the problem is to exploit polarisation.
5. As a partial solution, Combined Fleet decided to resort to a special stratagem that had already worked successfully once before.
6. They are, however, only a partial solution to the problem.
7. This can be thought of as "cleaning" the partial solution.
8. One partial solution to our energy problems lies not in the oilfield but in the cornfield, as nations increasingly replace some petroleum needs with bioenergy — fuel made from plants.
9. A partial solution is to strengthen regulations mandating child support by fathers.
10. This is only a partial solution.
11. Technology is only a partial solution to information security.
12. The next pattern presents a partial solution to this problem.
13. Reading is only a partial solution, for the monotonous rhythm of the wheels clicking on the rails soon lulls you to sleep.
14. The BPEL 1.1 spec contains only a partial solution, because correlation sets aren't defined, the business data is incomplete[sentencedict.com], and there is no fault handling or compensation.
15. As a partial solution, the WHO is urging countries to make more seasonal flu vaccine.
16. As a partial solution, developers need to transmit only the changes to the files for the new web service.
17. Mayor Oh's partial solution: skyscrapers.
18. This is where foreigners come into the cafeteria and provide a partial solution.
19. Backwards Pruning One way to define a sub-tree is to reduce the depth to a partial solution.
20. The General Atomics program, if successful, could provide a partial solution to one of the biggest problems associated with nuclear energy: figuring out what to do with highly radioactive waste.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. You could use a modern Java IDE like Eclipse to automatically generate most of the boilerplate code, but that would be only a partial solution.
22. This update, part of Service Pack 1, is only a partial solution; it offers IntelliSense and error-checking support but with only partial preview support.
23. local was very easy to implement, and was added to Perl 4 as a partial solution to the local variable problem.
24. Rather, it is one of continual extension and refinement of an existing partial solution toward a desired goal through a set of iterations that add value to the solution.
25. Many analysts say scenario planning and risk mapping provides at least a partial solution.
26. The solution of piling up huge amounts of products on back room shelves (increasing operational costs for the retailer) is, in the best case, still only a partial solution.
More similar words: final solution, ideal solution, neutral solution, solid solution, solution, resolution, absolution, in solution, dissolution, partial compensation, irresolution, low-resolution, partial shipment, liquid solution, saline solution, aqueous solution, high-resolution, buffer solution, optimum solution, joint resolution, problem solution, feasible solution, conflict resolution, solutio, dissolution of marriage, industrial revolution, partial, partially, impartial, impartially.