Random good picture Not show
1. Objective:To obtain the hairy root of Panax ginseng (HRPG).
2. Ingredients: green tea, caffeine, calcium, chromium Picolinate, Panax ginseng root, antioxidant polyphenols and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).
3. A method for fingerprinting of Panax ginseng and Panax quinquefolius was developed.
4. Catharanthus roseus , and Panax ginseng , and, meanwhile, the research on organ cultures of medicinal plants is increasing very quickly, which is deepening the study of medicinal plant tissue culture.
5. Panax ginseng and Daucus carota plant tissues were co-cultured by suspension way, and the best medium for suspension co-culture was screened in this study.
6. Panax Ginseng Root Extract is from 4 - 6 year root after extraction, pesticide residue elimination, filtration and concentration.
7. Historically Chinese have been taken panax ginseng as a natural invigorant in nourishing and strengthening life.
8. Different species of panax ginseng; Panax quinquefolius; Essential element; Protein.
9. Object: definite the symptoms and signs of panax ginseng, guide the suitable usage of the drug.
10. Our product is made of Panax Ginseng growing in Mount Chang Pai of China.
11. This method is able to expose chemical ingredients with a full range offering an ideal method for identification and controlling quality of Panax ginseng and Panax quinquefolius.
12. In this paper, authors aaalysized total Amino acid and Vitamin E from the mixed pollen in honeycomb, the pollens of Zea mays, Cucurbita pepo and Panax ginseng.
13. The analysis method was proved to be simple, accurate, and stable by testing experiments, which was fit for total ginsenosides determination of other parts of semi-wild Panax Ginseng.
14. CONCLUSION HPLC/ESI-MSn is a very efficient and practical technique for differentiating and authenticating the saponin extracts from Panax ginseng, Panax notoginseng and Panax quinquefolius.
15. Results 26 components from the oil in the seed of Panax ginseng C . A. Mey were identified.
16. OBJECTIVE To develop effective identification method of Panax quinquefolium and Panax ginseng C . A.
17. Comfrey Cream contains the therapeutic benefits of comfrey (helpful for itchy, rough and very dry skin) with aloe vera, lavender, chamomile,(sentencedict.com) panax ginseng.
18. Conclusion The method is effective for largescale extraction and purification of ginsenosides from Panax ginseng C.
19. Objective To identify the volatile oil components separated from similar wild panax ginseng C.
20. Objective: To study basic conditions for biosynthesis arbutin by the hairy root of Panax ginseng .
21. Our main products: Ginkgo biloba Extract, Huperzine - A, Panax Ginseng Extract, Waxberry bark Extract ect.
More similar words: ginseng, american ginseng, gas engine, insensate, sales engineer, allen ginsberg, xanax, insensibly, insensible, senior engineer, insensitive, insensitivity, insensitively, insensibility, process engineering, management engineer, engineering analysis, insentient, have an axe to grind, talk nonsense, common sense, commonsense, nonsense verse, stuff and nonsense, nononsense, no-nonsense, panama canal, nonsense, engine, engined.