Random good picture Not show
1. The "golden droppings" of the luwak, or Asian palm civet, fetch up to $800 per kilogram (two pounds) in countries like the United States, Australia, Japan, South Korea and Singapore.
2. Kopi means coffee, and Luwak is the Asian Palm Civet, a somewhat cat-like forest animal.
3. A chemical substance in the digestive system of the palm civet causes some changes to the beans to give them a unique flavor.
4. The most expensive coffee in the world comes from the droppings of the Asian palm civet,(http://sentencedict.com) a small catlike animal that loves to eat coffee cherries.
5. Studies conducted last year detected a SARS - like virus in some animal species , including masked palm civet.
6. Now, researchers in Hong Kong have identified the culprit - the masked palm civet, a small cat-like mammal that is treated as a culinary delicacy in some parts of China.
7. At first scientists found the virus in the catlike palm civet of Southeast Asia.
8. Kopi Luwak Coffee, Indonesia. This coffee is made from beans that have been digested by the Asian Palm Civet (a cat sized mammal).
9. Studies conducted last year detected a SARS-like virus in some animal species, including the masked palm civet.
10. There are some techniques practice, such as, The Trees Swaying In The Wind, Palm Civet Washing The Face, White Crane Showing The Claws.
More similar words: civet, civet cat, real mccoy, palm, palmy, palma, napalm, palmer, palm off, palmar, oil palm, palmyra, palmate, palmist, palm oil, palm tree, palmitic, date palm, palmaris, palmistry, palmetto, palmprint, palmitate, palm kernel, palm sunday, palm reading, coconut palm, palmitic acid, palmtop computer, coercive.