Random good picture Not show
1. The stratigraphic trap formed in late Paleozoic era.
2. The third period of the Paleozoic era, the Silurian follows the Ordovician period and precedes the Devonian.
3. Penetrated the Paleozoic era for the former and as early as the late Paleozoic.
4. The last of the six periods of the Paleozoic era , it follows the Carboniferous period.
5. In Paleozoic Era stable marine sediments of platform type covered it.
6. The age of emplacement is at Upper Paleozoic Era from the result of isotopic age determination.
7. Cambrian The earliest period of the Paleozoic era , about 590 - 510 million years ago.
8. The exhalation-spout type deposits of the early Paleozoic era and the orogenic type deposits of the late Paleozoic to early Mesozoic era are the most important deposit groups.
9. It also implies the tectonic attribute in the southern fringe of Ordos Basin during late Paleozoic Era.
10. The deformation myth of all nationalities is the product of life and thought in the Paleozoic era(or primitive times).
11. The content and the distributing law of the microelements in lower paleozoic era stone coal in South Qinling have been systematically studied.
12. Carboniferous:Of, belonging to[Sentence dictionary], or denoting a geologic division of the Paleozoic Era following the Devonian and preceding the Permian.
13. Ma) of biotite shows that the rock is formed in the middle stage of Late Paleozoic era.
14. Secondly, Mesozoic basins are J3-K fault-sag superimposed basin which developed on Paleozoic Era fold zones of geosyncline.
15. Of, relating to, or designating the geologic time, system of rocks, and sedimentary deposits of the second period of the Paleozoic Era, characterized by the appearance of primitive fishes.
16. The major structure in the area is the NE-NNE folded belt consisting of Banxi Group of the Middle Proterozoic era to the Ordovician system of the Early Paleozoic era.
17. Of, belonging to, or being the geologic time, system of rocks, and sedimentary deposits of the sixth period of the Paleozoic Era, characterized by the development of coal-bearing rock formations.
18. The extensive deposition of potash salts in North America in Paleozoic Era was associated closely with the position of paleoequator.
More similar words: paleozoic, cenozoic era, mesozoic era, cenozoic, mesozoic, proterozoic, paleolithic, paleography, paleontology, paleolithic age, paleontologist, sales invoice, price range, triceratops, invoice price, police officer, voice, voiced, choice, VOICES, invoice, rejoice, of choice, by choice, unvoiced, cut no ice, pale, voiceless, pro-choice, voice mail.