Random good picture Not show
1) Then check if the line exceeds the page length.
2) Margins can be established; page length can be defined; and many other functions that involving the manipulation of the written word can be performed.
3) Then check if the line count exceeds the page length.
4) This sets the page length to 66 lines, so selpg will treat the input as though it is demarcated into pages of that length.
5) Your page length has reached its limit.
6) AEQ means the article is adjusted for page size to correspond to AER page length.
7) For example,[http://sentencedict.com/page length.html] the number of pages needed to print the document may depend on settings that the user specified from the Print dialog box (such as page length).
8) We also set variables to remember the values of any data associated with the option, such as the page length in the case of the "-l" option and the print destination in the case of "-f".
9) Selpg keeps track of the current page number as follows: If input is fixed-lines-per-page, it counts newlines until the page length is reached and increments a page counter.
10) This was chosen as the default as it is a very common page length on line printers.
11) Balance the number of levels (the degree of hyperization) with page length to minimize scrolling and display time.
More similar words: average length, wave length, wavelength, knee-length, queue length, whole length, feature-length, length, lengthy, lengthen, in length, at length, arc length, lengthily, lengthways, lengthened, full length, focal length, full-length, lengthwise, arm's length, body length, lengthening, arm's-length, waist-length, go to any length, go all lengths, at full length, overall length, at arm's length.