Random good picture Not show
1. So the oxalic acid in your meals is easily absorbed.
2. Oxalic acid is always formed during the reaction.
3. Results of exsomatize oxalic acid test showed that isolates toxicity from two areas may be similar.
4. Oxalic acid was obtained by treating buckwheat husks with dilute nitric acid.
5. The preparation method of oxalic acid from beet residues with a hydrolysis - oxidation - hydrolysis process was studied.
6. Oxalic acid can be used to rust. And the resulting acid oxalate solubility greatly.
7. Oxalic acid can be electrochemically reduced in the solution of acetonitrile of tetraethylammonium chloride.
8. Fluorophotometry was preferred for beer with low-content of oxalic acid such as calcium-added beer because of its low detection limit.
9. Oxalic acid , also known as acid, and its compounds have widespread industrial applications in several fields.
10. The results showed that there were citric acid, oxalic acid, malic acid, lactic acid, ascorbic acid etc in wampee fruits, the main organic acids were citric acid and oxalic acid.
11. The correlation between mineral elements content, tannin, endogenous oxalic acid content, SOD activity and resistance to Sclerotinia sclerotiorum in Brassica napus was studied.
12. The oxalic acid solution can be re - used through displacement for reducing the cost.
13. About the noxiousness report of oxalic acid stone and iron bear excessive, also be considered as baseless .
14. Traditional processes of preparation of oxalic acid and oxalate were introduced.
15. The ameliorating effects of organic acids (oxalic acid, ethanoic acid and citric acid) on lead stress were studied by analysis the physiological characteristic of wheat seedling.
16. It determines to be the structure of oxalic acid by IR spectrum and melting point.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. EPR method is consistent with the oxalic acid etching test.
18. The micro-holes in alumite film anodized in oxalic acid are investigated by transmission electron microscopy (TEM).
19. What seems to happen is that the calcium in your food combines with oxalic acid right in your digestive tract.
20. The main intermediates during the phenol degradation are hydroquinone, catechol, resorcinol, benzoquinone, maleic acid, fumaric acid and oxalic acid.
21. Studying on 10X type molecular sieve to remove mercaptan, oxalic acid to remove alkalescence nitrogen and decolour with nature active clay were conducted.
22. The active strong-to-weak sequence of organic dibasic acid on quartz is propanedioic acid, succinic acid, hexanedioic acid, sebacic acid and oxalic acid.
23. The majority of kidney stones consist of an insoluble compound of calcium and oxalic acid.
24. The pilot experiment results of direction stripping and precipitation of neodymium with oxalic acid solution in self-designed three phase stripping tank from P507 loaded organic phase are introduced.
25. Our company mainly deals in chemical products like titanium, lithopone, carbon black, and sodium hydrate. We also supply oxalic acid, acetic acid, iron oxide, copper oxide, zinc oxide, and so on.
26. A salt of a pullulan aminoalkyl ether according to claim 1, wherein the salt -forming acid is hydrochloric acid , hydrobromic acid , sulfuric acid , nitric acid , acetic acid , or oxalic acid .
27. The effects of propanedioic acid, succinic acid, hexanedioic acid, sebacic acid and oxalic acid on floatation performance of feldspar and quartz in dodecyl amine system were investigated.
28. The process conditions of acetylene catalytic oxidation for producing oxalic acid was studied.
29. The results show: the better crystalline powder were formed using oxalic acid as a coprecipitator, sintered ceramics had higher density and also with well homogeneity for resistivity and B value.
30. After being reduced to silicon molybdenum blue with FeSO 4, phosphorus and arsenic is masked with oxalic acid, it can be determined by photometry.
More similar words: oxaloacetic acid, folic acid, carbolic acid, glycolic acid, carboxylic acid, thioglycolic acid, uric acid, formic acid, lactic acid, acetic acid, tannic acid, nitric acid, citric acid, nucleic acid, pyruvic acid, aspartic acid, ascorbic acid, lysergic acid, linoleic acid, sulfuric acid, carbonic acid, glutamic acid, sulphuric acid, hyaluronic acid, ribonucleic acid, citric acid cycle, hydrocyanic acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, deoxyribonucleic acid.