Random good picture Not show
(1) Overseas investment has had a positive effect on exports.
(2) The Bureau is active in promoting overseas investment.
(3) There was no competition either from demands for overseas investment, and a large-scale property market did not exist.
(4) Precise evaluation of the effects of overseas investment nevertheless remains extremely difficult.
(5) Direct overseas investment has fallen off sharply since the 1989/90 peak.
(6) Certainly the struggle for overseas investment opportunities provoked tensions; and small colonial wars could yield large profits.
(7) Relax the limitation on foreign exchange for overseas investment.
(8) First, correctly guiding overseas investment to serve industrial restructuring.
(9) Overseas investment witnessed initial development.
(10) Periodical results in recruiting overseas investment have been achieved.
(11) First, overseas investment has reached a certain scale.
(12) I work as a consultant with an overseas investment company.
(13) British biotechnology industry is to attract overseas investment, one of the main areas.
(14) Against such a background, the termination of further overseas investment a wise move.
(15) Develop the property first and than sold to overseas investment institutes and let them run it. Sentencedict.com
(16) Compared with the booming overseas investment achievements , the related system research is still backward.
(17) Furthermore, this chapter also discusses the relationship between overseas investment legal supervision and protection.
(18) Overseas investment in Shanghai and its surrounding areas has quadrupled in recent years.
(19) At the same time, the majority of overseas investment house buyers in Shanghai about Shanghai real estate market is the main cause of long - term development, not short- term hot money speculation.
(20) This marks that the aggregate amount of FDI, overseas investment returns and "hot money" reached 180 billion U.S. dollars in March.
(21) Though Chinas enterprises have certain success in overseas investment, they still have some problems to solve.
(22) Throughout the period under examination Britain had a negative balance on the flow of long-term overseas investment.
(23) For what it is worth, the general conclusion which emerged was that overseas investment had a small positive effect on exports.
(24) The inport Foreign Diroct Investment (FDL)is the major form for the absorb overseas investment in the reform and opening of Cina, In recent years it is expending by leaps and bounds.
(25) The last part is the core of this thesis. It probes into the problem of how to add, delete or revise the actual tax policies to construct a tax incentive policy system for overseas investment.
(26) The Fair has played an important role in publicizing China's policies on foreign investment attraction, promoting foreign capital inflow and guiding Chinese companies to make overseas investment.
(27) The Chinese construction is forging ahead and bringing the changes day after day. That is a main cause of attracting overseas investment leasing companies.
(28) Secondly, it introduces the law safeguard of our country, including domestic law and law of nations two aspects. At last it introduces the practice of overseas investment insurance in our country.
(29) Meanwhile, we will also carry out the open strategy of Going Global and encourage qualified companies with competence to make overseas investment.
(30) Hit by the same downdraft, Hyundai has been slowing overseas investment in Russia and Brazil, two of the industry's fastest growing markets in recent years.
More similar words: overinvestment, government investment, diversified investment, disinvestment, gross investment, inventory investment, investment, reinvestment, investment tax, net investment, investment bank, bond investment, investment firm, investment plan, investment boom, investment club, risk investment, investment cost, investment fund, investment income, real investment, investment center, domestic investment, trust investment, trade investment, investment company, investment value, investment trust, investment funds, investment goods.