Random good picture Not show
1. out of accord with sb.
2. The rule itself is out of accord with modern medical conditions and should be abolished.
3. The biggest reason that we spend money out of accord with our values is that we don't sit down and define our goals.
4. The land utilization data was in out of accord with the map information has gradually restricted the technical and scientific management on land resources.
5. This version is quite out of accord with the facts.
6. What you are doing is out of accord with what you have always said.
7. As a result of this, legislation is out of accord with, and which continue leads to the disorder in this system's application.
8. What he is doing is out of accord with what he has always said.
9. Your documents are out of accord with the name list, why?
10. What he is doing is out of accord with what has always said.
11. It involves WTO principles in many aspects, but administrative license system, in a lot of ways, is out of accord with WTO principles. Therefore, reform is badly needed.
12. My one lesson, which I must teach as I learned it, is that no perception that is out of accord with the judgment of the Holy Spirit can be justified.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. In the past, sling sonar"s antisubmarine efficiency was simply managed, that was out of accord with fact."
14. This rethinking and comparison helped Deng to realize what is not socialism, what is out of accord with socialism and what is to be adhered to in socialism.
15. In addition, the Verdet constant of the terbium glass sample rebounds when the temperature goes higher than 333K, which is out of accord with the theoretical model and need to be further researched.
More similar words: accord with, in accord with, to accord with, with one accord, in accordance with, unit of account, chart of accounts, face to face with, statement of account, department of accounting, out of action, accord, out of a clear sky, in accord, be faced with, accordion, disaccord, according, accordant, accordance, accordingly, according to, according as, method of accounting, correspond with, of one's own accord, out of favor with, according to plan, accounting record, accounting records.