Random good picture Not show
1. The colligative properties are boiling point, freezing point, osmotic pressure, and vapor pressure.
2. All osmotic pressure measurements are extremely sensitive to temperature and must be carried out under rigorously controlled temperature conditions.
3. Consequently the effective osmotic pressure that it exerts on biological membranes is far less than its osmotic pressure measured by an osmometer.
4. The effect of osmotic pressure on livability, body volume and activity of the tadpoles were analyzed with ANOVA.
5. Result Blood osmotic pressure of newborns with neonatal pneumonia neonatal jaundice, asphyxia, cold injure.
6. Objective To investigate the changes of serum osmotic pressure and electrolyte balance in the early stages of gunshot wound of dogs in seawater for exploring early treatment protocol.
7. The water pressure can be divided into osmotic pressure and reservoir pressure. By using two models to calculate the osmotic pressure, its propagation velocity could be got clearly.
8. Objective To explore the correlation between freezingpoint osmotic pressure and conductivity.
9. Objective:To determine osmotic pressure of human albumin with freezing point osmometer.
10. Objective To explore the correlation urine freezing point osmotic pressure, refraction osmotic pressure and urine conductivity.
11. The osmotic flow involved comes from the osmotic pressure, which is surprisingly large.
12. The van't Hoff equation can be used to determine the relative molecular mass from experimentally determined values of osmotic pressure.
13. These are elevation of boiling point, depression of freezing point, osmotic pressure.
14. The expansion of alkali-silica is essentially caused by the osmotic pressure and the expansive phase of ettringite.
15. There is a logical gap in our derivation of the osmotic pressure.
16. And today I want to start by going through the fourth colligative property that's commonly seen, what called osmotic pressure.
17. Methods To determine the conductivity of156urine samples by Sysmex UF-100urinalyzer and osmotic pressure by algeoscopy.
17. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
18. Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry(AAS) and gas phase osmometer were conducted to analyse the chemical composition and osmotic pressure of seminal plasma of cultured golden trout and Japanese eel.
19. DESCRIPTION Chloride is the major extracellular anion in human body fluids. Chloride plays a key role in maintaining proper water distribution, osmotic pressure and electrolyte balance.
20. Objective:To evaluate the effect of seawater immersion on serum osmotic pressure and electrolyte balance after chest trauma.
21. Albumin can quickly expand fluid and maintain a stable plasma colloid osmotic pressure in patients with hypovolemia.
22. Saccharobiose was used to maintain the osmotic concentration of the solution, The effect of osmotic pressure on livability, body volume and activity of the tadpoles were analyzed with ANOVA.
23. The dimethachlon-resistant mutants had a weaker capacity of producing sclerotia and were more sensitive to osmotic pressure than their parents and carbendazim resistant isolates.
More similar words: barometric pressure, atmospheric pressure, pressure, air pressure, acupressure, low pressure, high-pressure, vapor pressure, pressure point, vapour pressure, blood pressure, pressure group, pressure cooker, garlic press, pressurise, pressurize, pressurized, pressurization, economic progress, rest assured, assuredness, impress upon, gross domestic product, assure, assured, fissure, motionlessness, impressionistic, reassure, assuredly.