Random good picture Not show
1. While pre - incrementation increases the original value directly.
2. Forces the Refresh method to swap the original value with the values retrieved from the database. No current value is modified.
3. You typically get to keep the original value of your separate property; but in some jurisdictions you must share any appreciation with your spouse.
4. The original value of the equipment is lower than its value after restoration.
5. The original value of the feedback message is a blank string.
6. Finally, it decreases the size back to its original value and reinitializes all the array elements.
7. Contrast and analysis of D-dimer and hemaleucin original value in blood were made before and after operation.
8. The mineral resources original value is the object to levy royalty.
9. The mineral resources original value(the mineral resources before exploration)reflects the excess profit, which includes the absolute differential rent and the first differential rent.
10. The original value of mineral products resource is the object that right gold collects.
11. Buying those shares was a very far-sighted move - they must be worth ten times their original value now.
12. A tax amnesty would allow unpaid taxes since 1986 to be paid at 15-20 percent of their original value.
13. A few months ago a young property entrepreneur bought a vacant house, redecorated it and sold it for twice the original value.
14. Value of the currently-set listing option. The OPT directive can be used to save the current listing option, force a change in it, or restore its original value.
15. Port P1 through key input loop detection value, and then use digital output, no key is pressed the original value unchanged.
16. It then displays each new value and displays the difference between it and the original value.
17. Make sure that the dc ammeter indication decreases approximately 5 amperes ( returns to original value ).
18. So this machine is worth only one - fifth of its original value.
19. After raising the IRQL, you should eventually restore it to the original value.
20. Before IDS deletes or modifiesy a database record, it will take a snapshot of the original record and store its original value in case the transaction fails.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Is obtained by deducting depreciation over years from the original value of fixed assets.
22. The profession rapidly expand caused the deep fish project to lose the original value.
23. This is because hashing an input value converts it into a new value that is mathematically impossible to undo to produce the original value.
24. According to the method of successive approximation, the computer starting from a original value can find out the cylindricity deviation of the given group data automatically.
25. Value of Fixed Assets : is obtained by deducting depreciation over years original value of fixed assets.
26. First, the orthogonal polynomial regression is used to predict the original value of the machine equipment, and then, the optima!
27. Its astonishing exorbitant price at least hundreds of thousand yuan, thus has made people neglect its original value as daily necessity.
More similar words: marginal value, nominal value, terminal value, original, unoriginal, originally, aboriginal, originality, originalism, original sin, original form, original bill, original copy, original data, original cost, original entry, original size, original text, real value, original model, total value, ideal value, legal value, normal value, original sample, original record, original design, original number, global value, actual value.