Random good picture Not show
1. The original text has been modified so radically that it is barely recognizable.
2. It was edited from the original text.
3. Some of the original text has survived.
4. The original text is here for ease of reference.
5. He showed us the original text for comparison.
6. The cartoon version lacks the profundity of the original text.
7. A cross - check with the original text will show us if the translation is true.
8. This is a faithful interpretation of Shakespeare's original text.
9. The original text of the poem was later restored.
10. It's a matter for conjecture who wrote the original text in the fifteenth century.
11. He wants to reconstruct the original text.
12. Bubble in the original text of a development company to do, a stable income, working Qingxian.
13. It is agreed that translation should transfer the original text as faithfully and correctly as possible.
14. Original Text : Feel the heat, keep the feeling burning sensation explode.
15. This lets you incorporate portions of the original text in the resulting replacement string.
16. The analysis of original text in ExogenousDisease is the main point to study of the work.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. If a concept occurs multiple times in the original text row, there will be another row created in the target table, which points to the same original entry.
18. A careful study of the original text will give you a better translation.
19. The interpolation appears to have been inserted very soon after the original text was finished.
20. The translator has obviously adhered very strictly to the original text.
21. Textual criticism Textual criticism is concerned with recovering the original text of a document.
22. For a supplement expresses what can not be said in the original text.
23. Queries can be processed even with errors in both queries and the original text.
24. This represented the honours system at its most farcical, said Mr Wilson's original text.
25. Wilson and Nabokov argued over the translation's fidelity to the original text.
26. By communicating with the author, Lin Shu applies the translation methods like deletion, abridgment and addition, while Huang Jizhong reserves almost the whole original text.
27. So the compilers selected the Southern Song edition as the original text.
28. This school adds creatively a procedure called "de-verbalization" between the comprehension and re-expression of the original text, which aims to convey more effectively the cognitive sense.
29. In addition, in 2007 both volumes of Bach's "Well Tempered Klavier" were edited in the Henle original text with fingerings by Mr Schiff.
30. We are republishing these classic works in affordable, high quality, modern editions, using the original text and artwork.
More similar words: original, unoriginal, originally, aboriginal, originalism, originality, original sin, original form, original size, original entry, original copy, original cost, original number, original record, original language, original sentence, originate, originator, origination, originating, originate in, originative, originate from, origin, aborigine, aborigines, place of origin, country of origin, final test, inalterable.