Random good picture Not show
(1) I lost the original form so they sent me a duplicate.
(2) However, they had to return her to her original form so she could marry a mouse.
(3) Now subtracting the original form from the last equation, we obtain. Sentencedict.com
(4) He has opposed the poll tax in its original form, discrimination against homosexuals and capital punishment.
(5) Its original form is of single edge with swallow tail plus pagoda legs.
(6) To change the original form of ( a text, for example ).
(7) To return compressed data to their original form.
(8) The primitive conventional right, as the original form of fight, is trotted in naturality and sociality, in egality and distinction, and in spontaneity and must.
(9) The building is restored to its original form by the local people.
(10) What appearance was the original form of the belief in Avalokitesvara?
(11) The original form is then shredded and dissolved in acid.
(12) Please send the completed original form by post or by hand to the above address.
(13) After the original form of enterprise clusters emerged, local government supported them enthusiastically.
(14) The primitive conventional right, as the original form of right, is united in naturality and sociality , in egality and distinction, and in spontaneity and must.
(15) Within a short space of time a group of complete unknowns had established a wholly original form of humour.
(16) In order to accommodate its growing occupant, the shell must enlarge in such a way as to preserve its original form.
(17) Needless to say, the dish is rarely presented in its original form.
(18) E places it after these events, and so is here more likely to preserve the original form of the annal.
(19) What followed were long brainstorming sessions that finally yielded the Foxfire magazine in its original form as a school literary magazine.
(20) Ritchie's design of C's expression syntax has been carried over into Java in almost exactly its original form.
(21) Changes of Service will be effective in 15 working days upon receiving original form supporting document.
(22) Remnants Boat . After excavation and clearing . the boat - shaped base has been restored to its original form.
(23) This temple is pulled down every twenty years and then rebuild in its original form.
(24) The SDC evolves into two kinds of forms, the original form and the extending one.
(25) By the early 1930 s, the group ceased to exist in its original form.
(26) The central Tartar city gate ( the Chienmen ), was still in its original form.
(27) Memory foam is an open cell foam that compresses fully and reverts to its original form.
(28) In 1960 the local people restored the building to its original form.
(29) Gorillas were freed and have lived up until this time in their original form.
(30) Rather, all the pieces reassemble until the sponge returns to its original form.
More similar words: original, unoriginal, originally, aboriginal, originalism, originality, original sin, original entry, original cost, original copy, original size, original number, original record, original language, originate, originator, originating, originative, origination, originate in, originate from, digital format, origin, aborigine, aborigines, place of origin, conventional form, country of origin, certificate of origin, australian aborigine.