Random good picture Not show
1. It is the basic organic process of vegetation, which results in the adult or final form of this complex organism.
2. Cast glass is an organic process, hand crafted and imperfected by nature, so each piece produced is unique.
3. The organic process by which an organism assimilates food and uses it for growth and maintenance.
4. The cultivation of success is a complex, organic process; whenever you advance in acting on one of its tenets, you advance in others.
5. Industrialization is an organic process of material and spiritual civilization reacting each other.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
6. It is a dynamic, developing the activities of organic process, involving all of the moral factor.
7. This organic process, often leading to moments of extraordinary self - discovery, is of an indescribable fascination.
8. It is a moved, developed and organic process. It relates to all the factors of moral education.
9. She advocates the idea of creating gardens that feed themselves, an organic process she believes produces healthier food and flowers.
10. The present paper illustrates that the proper combination of various cost accounts can form an organic process, its effectiveness meaning that of costing.
11. Even though you're working on a computer, animation is a very organic process.
12. This conception seems to be sustained by the fact that as far as the emergence of sexuality in a so-called completed form is concerned, we are certainly dealing with an organic process.
13. Third, the growth mechanism of the University Public Crisis is a complicated organic process.
More similar words: geologic process, metabolic process, adiabatic process, semantic processing, processing procedure, organic, inorganic, organics, organic law, organically, organic salt, process communication, organic compound, organic solvent, inorganic compound, organic chemistry, organic compounds, professional organization, inorganic chemistry, organic evolution, organic structure, organic fertiliser, organic fertilizer, process, harmonic progression, reprocess, processed, in process, processor, bessemer process.