Random good picture Not show
1. Oral contraceptives are collectively referred to in common parlance as 'the pill'.
2. Use of the oral contraceptive pill was associated with a small increase in risk that was limited to current users.
3. Oral contraceptives may mask the symptoms of the disease but it emerges after the preparations are stopped.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. We therefore examined the reasons for stopping oral contraceptives among these women.
5. Endometriosis was not linked to duration of taking oral contraceptives.
6. Some oral contraceptives have been banned.
7. As with oral contraceptives, the disease then emerges in former users.
8. To evaluate the efficacy of a low-dose oral contraceptive pill (OCP) for patients with dysmenorrhea associated with endometriosis.
9. Recently an oral contraceptive named Yaz has become the only birth control pill approved to treat PMDD.
10. Every woman reacts differently to the oral contraceptive pill.
11. Her medication list included a daily oral contraceptive pill and ibuprofen as needed.
12. The woman had been taking an oral contraceptive regularly and her gynaecologist could not vouch for her wish to start a family - a routine question in that area of medicine.
13. Low-dose oral contraceptive pill for dysmenorrhea associated with endometriosis: a placebo-controlled, double-blind(sentencedict.com), randomized trial.
14. NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Oral contraceptive (OC) use is a risk factor for premenopausal breast cancer, according to pooled data published in the journal Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
15. The oral contraceptive pill, known simply as "the pill, " is a marvel of modern chemistry.
16. Oral contraceptive pills ( OCPs ) suppress LH and FSH and prevent ovulation.
17. The syndrome has been described in association with menstrual irregularities, pregnancy, and the use of oral contraceptives.
18. Its effectiveness in preventing pregnancy is as good or better than oral contraceptives.
19. Note that B complex vitamins are depleted by nicotine, alcohol, stress, and oral contraceptives.
20. Some may be due to cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, a known complication of oral contraceptives.
21. This relation was most apparent among never users of oral contraceptives, although similar trends were found among current and former users.
22. She had a past history of Crohn's disease which was quiescent and she was taking oral contraceptives.
23. Webb went to a nearby Planned Parenthood office and obtained oral contraceptives.
24. The reasons of discontinuous use for condom and withdraw, oral contraceptive, and safe period were unsatisfied, less access, and failure of contraception respectively.
25. OBJECTIE : To examine the frequencies of reported symptoms oral contraceptive pill ( OCP ) composition among French women.
26. The minipill, also known as the progestin-only birth control pill, is an oral contraceptive that contains the hormone progestin.
27. OBJECTIE: To examine the frequencies of reported symptoms by oral contraceptive pill (OCP) composition among French women.
28. OBJECTIVE: To examine the frequencies of reported symptoms by oral contraceptive pill (OCP) composition among French women.
29. Breastfeeding is not advisable if you're taking the combination oral contraceptive pill (COC), which contains both estrogen and progestin.
30. C 677 T homozygous MTHFR mutation in 4 % , and oral contraceptive use in 22 %.
More similar words: contraceptive, contraceptive pill, contraception, oral contract, bilateral contract, formal contract, legal contract, social contract, contractive, conceptive, contrastive, deceptive, perceptive, acceptive, receptive, susceptive, contrapositive, deceptively, nociceptive, perceptively, unreceptive, interceptive, exclusive contract, self-deceptive, perceptiveness, deceptiveness, receptiveness, dual control, proprioceptive, social control.