Random good picture Not show
1. One development of the optical encoder employs two photosensitive devices with a small relative displacement.
2. We have solved the optical encoder matching parts problems.
3. The principle of projection type micro optical encoder has been described and the optics theory of grating imaging is deduced.
4. High Accuracy digital speed measurement methods based on optical encoder were discussed in detail. Then it introduces the realization of this methods in the servo system.
5. And a new optical encoder phase of the method.
6. The output signal of an optical encoder mounted on the shaft of a motor is an example of a digital pulse train signal, as shown in Figure 10.5.
7. Compared with the traditional absolute optical encoder, the presented encoder has fewer code tracks and a simpler optical pattern, in favour of miniaturization and high precision of absolute encoders.
8. The position loop use optical encoder as the feedback element. It is used to search and track the target.
9. The presented absolute optical encoder is based on a serial encoding method with single code detector. Its working principle and structure is described.
10. The absolute optical encoder with the code detectors placed consecutively in the peripheral direction is presented.
11. The presented absolute optical encoder is based on a serial encoding method with single code detector.Sentencedict.com
12. Northstar's HD25 Harsh Duty Optical Encoder is a compact, Industrial Hubshaft encoder designed to exceed IP66/67 and NEMA 6 enclosure requirements.
13. In order to realize miniaturization of absolute optical encoder with the character of greater accuracy and more reliability, a new coding mode and structure of reading head are investigated.
14. In this paper, optical encoder measuring principle described in detail, and precision optical encoder impact factors are analyzed in detail.
15. The article details the LPC2214 microprocessors and optical encoder interface circuit design and specific software.
16. The only extra cost is for the optical encoder.
17. " Angle measuring device" with the optical encoder measuring the angle of each pulse is 0.72 degrees.
18. Travelling control system is composed of a transducer, an AC servo motor, an optical encoder and other components, which achieves precise control of the movable bench's position.
19. That is the fateful and feeble part. The dissertation discusses the sensorless vector control for the sake of deleting optical encoder.
20. The design and implementation of a signal processing circuit for the optical encoder used in digital servo system were introduced.
21. In order to solve the problem of voltage converting of optical encoder signals in AC and DC speed servo system, the double polarity F/V converting circuit is given based on LM2907.
22. The paper analyzes the shock mechanism and affect of optical encoder. The shock absorption circuit for optical encoder using microprocessor is designed.
More similar words: incremental encoder, optical lens, encoder, optical character reader, optical, optically, optical disk, optical disc, optical store, optical drive, optical fiber, optical fibre, optimistical, optimistically, optical coupler, optical illusion, optical telescope, encode, optical microscope, optical spectrometer, aeronautical engineer, optical character recognition, ethical code, aeronautical engineering, calendrical, calender, apocalyptical, calendered, sceptical, cryptical.