Random good picture Not show
1. The countermeasure and the operational model are given.
2. The operational model of talents cultivation process in higher vocational schools is similar to the operational process of enterprise's products.
3. Practically, as an operational model, the double-base had led the moral education in school systematically and effectively.
4. Finally using manufacturing paradigm tree advanced an operational model of mass customization.
5. At the same time, the operational model of this type of specialized museum is of significant value to the development of some of Chinese museums.
6. The Google operational model is based on deploying MapReduce applications across large clusters of commodity systems, or white boxes.
7. The operational model describes, among other things, the various infrastructure components (such as middleware, messaging, directory services, and so on).
8. But these new solutions have to fit a clearly defined systems need that has been spelled out in an operational model.
9. As the most important financial innovation and fastest development financial instrument in the financial domain, asset securitization changes the traditionally finance operational model.
10. Before we work with OpenNMS specifics, let's look at the common design elements and operational model that most NMS products share.Sentencedict.com
11. This is not necessarily the right design for any hospital, but it is based on one specific operational model.
12. However, under the increasingly tough market competition, such integrative operational model is getting more and more difficult to adapt to the development of market economy.
13. Meanwhile, the UK also boasts mature financial market and relevant service organizations and its advanced operational model will lead the development of financial market.
14. Because of the various power technology and power market degree, each country will adopt vary power market operational model.
15. A key to analyze the space target surveillance capability of phased array radar is to establish its proper operational model.
16. The development of IT is catalysis of management revolution of enterprise, and BPR brought about by it changed operational model of enterprise completely.
17. Upon successful validation, the HTTP access service builds a token and sends it to the remote application using the HTTP Set-Cookie operational model.
18. Could you please confirm whether or not attached document describing SST operational model can be sent to Sephora if not already done.
19. The Google environment is customized for their needs and to fit their operational model.
More similar words: operational mode, mode of operation, operational, operationally, original model, operational cost, operational phase, regional cooperation, operational support, translational motion, operational process, operational control, statistical model, operational research, moderation, operational efficiency, national monument, mathematical model, in moderation, immoderation, mathematical models, with moderation, operation code, financial model, international money market, behavioral model, conceptual model, international monetary fund, experimental model, generational.