Random good picture Not show
1. Doctors working in an operating theatre have to mask their noses and mouths with a specially clean cloth.
2. An operating theatre should be a sterile environment.
3. She was in the operating theatre for two hours.
4. An operating theatre should be completely sterile.
5. Two nurses were wheeling him into the operating theatre.
6. They've brought her out of the operating theatre, but she's not fully conscious yet.
7. A young woman is wheeled into the operating theatre for laparoscopy.
8. The powerful surgeon in the operating theatre is powerless sitting in the dentists chair.
9. From the small gallery above the operating theatre the whole process was obscure, if sickeningly bloody, to the watching Cowley.
10. Three operating are crammed into the one operating theatre.
11. Soon they arrived in the operating theatre.
12. And the operating theatre and professional models of jewelry brokers.
13. The hospital has asked various voluntary organizations to help raise money for the new operating theatre.
14. I was overwhelmed by a feeling of helplessness as I watched her being wheeled into the operating theatre.
15. At the hospital, a surgeon was called and the boy was taken immediately into the operating theatre.
16. You closed the door like a surgeon entering the operating theatre.
17. Avril Waters lay on the hospital trolley outside the operating theatre.
18. Spiralling leg fractures, cysts, ventricle failure also saw her whisked into the operating theatre.
19. Harsh overhead lighting will only serve to remind you both of an operating theatre or a visit to the dentist!
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
20. Once again she was aware of the sounds in the operating theatre.
21. His shaping room had the brightly lit intensity of an operating theatre, the mystery of a chemical laboratory.
22. Past attempts to design a 3 D display for use in the operating theatre have not worked.
23. Improved colour coding for easier recognition and allocation of the components – even in the darkened operating theatre.
24. "It's a two-in-one operation, but she only pays for one, " says Dr Viel, standing in his Harley Street operating theatre.
25. Objective To study the germicidal efficacy of plasma air - sterilizing machine in operating theatre.
More similar words: operating, operating cost, operating income, operating costs, operating budget, operating system, operating capital, heating, treating, theatre, cheating, retreating, heating pad, berating, theatre-goer, heating curve, strengthening, theatre of war, amphitheatre, moderating, generating, central heating, exasperating, accelerating, granting that, reverberating, proliferating, exasperatingly, voltage rating, doubting thomas.