Random good picture Not show
1. Operating capacity and the machinery price are the major determining factors for working Cost.
2. Regarding improving enterprise's operating capacity and competitive power as goal, this paper researches distribution performance in the chain enterprise's distribution center.
3. All the indexes explain enterprises' operating capacity form different aspects, but each of them is inadequate to some extent, which should be noted.
4. We need to identify the operating capacity of our Web-based applications in a range of scenarios, so we can plan accordingly.
5. Especially, their listed companies' operating capacity and the competitive power promotion, the scale effect appearance, the profit average grows above 70% after no-tradable shares reform.
6. The results indicate that the pulsed extraction column provides high operating capacity and stability using a standard nozzle plate rather than other cartridge geometry nozzle plates.
7. But a commission report says the dam could lose up to 60% of its operating capacity in 30 years because of sediment building up in the reservoir.
8. Methods The use of ergonomics theory, the layout of operation field, personnel operating capacity, environmental comfort and operation security were analyzed, surveyed and discussed.
9. Comprehensive performance evaluation of listed companies can be constructed in aspects of profitability, solvency, growth ability and operating capacity.
10. A commission report said the dam could lose up to 60 percent of its operating capacity in 30 years, though, because of sediment building up in the reservoir.sentencedict.com
11. Shorter runways -- about 5, 000 feet long, on average -- to increase operating capacity and efficiency.
12. Moreover, the demand to load and unload vessels at ports around the globe has led to significant port delays, effectively reducing the operating capacity of the dry bulk carrying fleet.
13. Wastewater analyses must be performed and documented periodically at normal operating capacity.
14. To lead students to assemble radios, cultivate students hands-on capacity, operating capacity.
15. So, no matter judging from the fund capability or from the market operating capacity, PCStars will be the first choice for cooperation for international software suppliers to enter China.
16. The "Variant 1" calculation asks you to enter the number of servers you require in order to support your operating capacity (i.e. without any redundancy).
17. But the data quantity of image is huge, which not only requires high storing and operating capacity for computers, but also restricts the channel transfer rate of image communication.
18. The curves and formulas presented can be used to calculate the operating capacity and the outlet water acidity of D354 bed under a given condition.
19. Q: If you are in a disaster recovery state, what percentage of normal operating capacity do you need to stay in business?
20. Demand has been mediocre for most of the summer and refiners are cranking out products near their operating capacity, keeping inventories high.
More similar words: seating capacity, earning capacity, carrying capacity, processing capacity, operating capital, incapacitating, rated capacity, capacity planning, capacity, capacity utilization, incapacity, overcapacity, capacity cost, high-capacity, spare capacity, idle capacity, load capacity, full capacity, vital capacity, cubic capacity, capacity to pay, field capacity, daily capacity, cargo capacity, in the capacity of, capacity for work, excess capacity, capacity factor, at full capacity, mental capacity.