Random good picture Not show
1. Open market operations are made via the discount houses, but can also be conducted directly with the major clearing banks.
2. Second, nimble development open market operation.
3. The open market operation makes difference to the movement of monetary market and bond market.
4. Bond market is the fundamental market of open market operation which acts as one of the three monetary policy instruments.
5. We are open market operation to sell the process in line with the Beijing Government's new land policy.
6. The open market operation refers to the buying and selling of government securities by a central bank in order to control the money supply.
7. Open market operation, one of the basic tools of the monetary policy, have its predominance over other tools. It's the most important and effective means for financial regulating and controlling.
8. The paper holds that the open market operation by the central bank of China has been in conformity with its basic requirements, but coordination with public financial policy is still to be improved.
9. On the other hand, open market operation has some disadvantages.
10. Actually, in the open market operation, central Banks have been "work".
11. China's current major instruments of monetary policy include open market operation, interest management, reserve regime, sub-loans and sub-discount.
12. To the implementation of open market operation by the developers to invest their own operation.
13. The Bank could, and did, make Bank Rate effective by open market operations.
14. In addition, the resulting change in reserves can be predicted precisely and open market operations are readily reversible.
15. The money supply can be reduced directly by using open market operations.
16. Without a developed national debt market, the central bank cannot utilize open market operation to adjust monetary supply efficiently and the fiscal policy also cannot be implemented successfully .
17. So the article argues, in order to improve the independence and flexibility of the monitory policy, we should reform present exchange control system, enhance the open market operation, and so on.
18. The People's Bank of China (PBoC) increased the one-year bill yield by 8.3 basis points in its open market operation Tuesday.
19. With the quickening of financial market construction, the time comes to adopt the open market operation policy.
20. As the main section of the open market business, the national debt market is the basis of open market operation of Central Bank.sentencedict .com
21. Owing to deficiency and limitation of market size, variety, term structure and operating target, open market operation has not operated an effective function on stock price.
22. Monetary policy is performed by the central bank using reserve requirement and rediscount and open market operation.
23. Has taken a series of measures: First, nimble development open market operation.
More similar words: open market, federal open market committee, national market, operation, operations, market segmentation, AND operation, operational, co-operation, cooperation, operationally, noncooperation, come into operation, in cooperation with, parallel operation, downmarket, surgical operation, thin market, common market, post-operative, postoperative, operation desert storm, market order, quotation mark, operating margin, quotation marks, punctuation mark, exclamation mark, denmark, question mark.