Random good picture Not show
1. He survived a week of open competition from junior Tim Wolleck, but maybe not for long.
2. The Lord Chancellor's Department has introduced open competition, and encouraged more women and non-whites to apply.
3. But they told us: We welcome free and open competition in the ice cream market.
4. There is no system of open competition: the grant of articles, like kissing, goes by favour.
5. Colorful flowers are dotted with spring open competition.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The contract was offered for open competition, and our firm got in first.
7. Meanwhile open competition implies the credibility of the life and work style!
8. A policy of open competition is a much better means of assuring managerial competence.
9. Open marketing consists of open products policy, open competition policy, open cooperation and alliance policy, and open transaction policy.
10. The financial sector prepared itself for full deregulation and open competition with foreign institutions.
11. Roosevelt, like Churchill, saw the significance of postwar civil aviation, and believed in free and open competition.
12. ' secondly, hospital directors should be appointed mainly on the basis of open competition and competitive selection. ".
13. Through the reform of rural credit association, some into rural commercial bank or rural cooperative Banks, urban and other commercial Banks in the open competition.
14. Secondly, the appointment of directors is mainly on the basis of open competition among other ways.
More similar words: competition, imperfect competition, athletic competition, pure competition, fair competition, free competition, price competition, perfect competition, unfair competition, noncompetitive, uncompetitive, non-price competition, monopolistic competition, competitive, competitively, competitiveness, competitive rate, competitive edge, competitive price, competitive power, competitive tender, competitive market, competitive bidding, petition, competitive equilibrium, petitioner, repetition, competitor, competitory, repetition rate.