Random good picture Not show
(1) There are one hundred pence in a pound.
(2) There were a/one hundred in the room.
(3) The tall sportsman is one hundred kilograms.
(4) I owe the landlord one hundred dollars.
(5) A dollar is equal to one hundred cents.
(6) He had one hundred dollars in hand.
(7) She can count up to one hundred and backward.
(8) Here's one hundred yen. Could I have change?
(9) It's one hundred fifty yen. 150.
(10) Four hundred dollars and one hundred thousand yen.
(11) The next stage of the trip is about one hundred miles.
(12) Would you exchange this one hundred dollar bill with five twenties? 100.
(13) We rated his fortune at about one hundred thousand dollars.
(14) One hundred and twenty people died in China's worst air disaster .
(15) This island was ceded to Spain more than one hundred years ago.
(16) They were asking one hundred and eighty thousand for the place(sentencedict.com/one hundred.html), so I put in an offer of one hundred and seventy.
(17) His collection of ancient pottery is turning one hundred pieces.
(18) We've driven a/one hundred miles in the last two hours.
(19) His total score was one hundred and fifty five.
(20) One hundred dollars buys less than it used to.
(21) It cost one hundred and fifty pounds.
(22) The deer dressed out over one hundred pounds.
(23) He is into me for one hundred yuan.
(24) More than one hundred police have ringed the area.
(25) I agree with you one hundred per cent.
(26) We still owe one hundred dollars for the car.
(27) Plank down your one hundred dollars.
(28) One hundred and forty quid for a pair of headphones, you've got to be joking!
(29) You say a, one, two, several, etc. hundred without a final 's' on 'hundred'. Hundreds can be used if there is no number or quantity before it. Always use a plural verb with hundred or hundreds.: One hundred have already been placed with foster families.
(30) Usually not run hair health meters, accounting for it is hard to carry on one hundred meters sprint.
More similar words: hundred, hundreds, hundredth, hundreds of, hundredfold, hundred and one, a hundred percent, kindred, undress, scoundrel, undressed, anne hutchinson, underground railroad, land reform, mind reader, land resources, american dream, andrew johnson, rough and ready, andrew carnegie, thunder, hunkered, double entendre, wind resistance, tundra, sundry, dachshund, laundry, foundry, dredge.