Random good picture Not show
1. One hundred sixty people died today in the explosion of a jet on takeoff from Djakarta.
2. State officials said it cost more than one hundred sixty million dollars to fight.
3. It can carry two people at speeds over one hundred sixty kilometers an hour in the air.
4. About one hundred sixty thousand people became permanent residents this way in two thousand six.
5. One hundred sixty - eight differently expressed genes were found in the tumor specimen dealed with basil polysaccharide.
6. About one hundred sixty schools around the world now offer course materials free online to the public.
7. The Niagara River plunges down one hundred sixty seven feet into Lake Ontario.
8. The burst pipe spilled as much as one thousand barrels of crude oil -- more than one hundred sixty thousand liters -- into the river.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. But Nissan says the LEAF will run for about one hundred sixty kilometers between charges.
10. They say trying to supply every child with a laptop, even at the current price of one hundred sixty dollars, is costly and inefficient.
11. JOHN ROGERS: "Some projections estimate that across the country, one hundred sixty thousand teachers have received layoff notices this spring."
12. The event normally brings about three million Muslims from one hundred sixty countries to the holy city of Mecca.
13. Now MTV operates all over the world and broadcasts in more than one hundred sixty countries.
14. And the cost to take it outside the United States is about one hundred sixty dollars.
15. But the program has critics. They say trying to supply every child with a laptop, even at the current price of one hundred sixty dollars, is costly and inefficient.
16. Carl Dietrich says the aircraft can climb to more than three thousand meters. It can carry two people at speeds over one hundred sixty kilometers an hour in the air.
More similar words: one hundred seventy, one hundred, one-hundredth, one hundred ten, one hundred fifty, one hundred thirty, five hundred, hundreds, three hundred, hundreds of, hundred, two hundred, hundredth, hundredfold, four hundred, hundred and one, a hundred and one, hundredweight, a hundred times, hundred-percent, a hundred percent, hundred thousand, hundred years' war, hundred dollar bill, dred scott, kindred, undress, sixty, undreamt, sundress.