Random good picture Not show
1. The explorer slept that night on the lip of a dead volcano.
2. At that time the news was on the lips of the villagers.
3. Sonny scraped his fingernail along the soft grime on the lip of the oak table.
4. There was a song the heart and on the lips of every child.
5. Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.sentencedict.com
6. That's the question on the lips of Marvel fans after the events ofof M.
7. The man who planted the kiss on the lips of not one but two other men was a senior figure in the notorious Camorra mafia group who'd been placed under arrest.
8. The heroic deeds of the martyrs are on the lips of the broad masses.
9. That's the question on the lips of Marvel fans after the events of House of M.
10. On the lips of a person less advanced in life and less enlightened by experience than Mrs. Touchett such a declaration would savor of immodesty , even of arrogance.
11. Praises for Dr. Bethune's spirit of internationalism are always on the lips of the Chinese people.
12. This is a blasphemous lie; and the fact that it is on the lips of every nurserymaid does not excuse it in the least.
More similar words: ellipsoid, ipso facto, on the line, on the lift, ellipsoidal, ship's officer, in the limelight, heliport, the likes of, down the line, helianthus, on the lam, in the light of, on the left, on the shelf, on the loose, on the level, cirrhosis of the liver, on the basis of, on the grounds of, in the literal sense, hot on the heels of, read between the lines, on the left-hand side of, on the horns of a dilemma, groups of, slips, on the assumption that, on the supposition that, ellipse.