Random good picture Not show
1. A moment on the lips,forever on the hips.
2. I can catch him on the hip.
3. I have you on the hip.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Pants should rest comfortably on the hip bone.
5. Now, I have you on the hip.
6. Objective To study the effect of clinical pathway on the hip arthroplasty.
7. The patient the battery - operated device on the hip and a blood pressure cuff on the arm.
8. Grandfather affectionately patted the baby on the hip.
9. Mary felt that she had the culprit on the hip.
10. He would probably touch, rise on an elbow and touch her on the hip with his hand curled soft.
11. We reported one case of eccrine poroma, which was located on the hip of a 40-year-old man.
12. However, my korean release is a bit loose in the feet and on the hip kibble.
13. The mattress is equipped with an osculum (4) running from top to bottom and a defecation hole (6) positioned on the hip of the patient.
More similar words: on the high side, shoot from the hip, on the hop, on the hour, on the hook, on the house, on the hoof, on the horizon, turn on the heat, hot on the heels of, on the horns of a dilemma, the hill, on the assumption that, on the supposition that, to the hilt, off the hinges, the high seas, over the hill, head for the hills, as old as the hills, month after month, be for the high jump, rosehip, rose hip, to the highest degree, month by month, in the head, on the contrary, in the heat of, in the hope of.