Random good picture Not show
1. The oleic acid concentrations used are in the range encountered in patients with steatorrhea.
2. Additive of medicine, food and cosmetics for supplementing oleic acid, linoleic acid and palmic acid.
3. All indexes of the refining oleic acid made by this new technology attain the relative criterions.
4. The esterification of xylitol and oleic acid was studied.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The cocoa butter in chocolate contains oleic acid, a mono - unsaturated fat which may raise good cholesterol.
6. The influence of MAP on red pine oleic acid value at room temperature was studied to provide scientific and technical reference for storage of pine nut.
7. Methods (1) An intravenous injection of oleic acid into guinea pig can produce a acute lung injury with hypoxaemia.
8. Oleic acid (OA) and aqueous ethanol both enhanced synergistically the permeation of LNG through the human cadaver skin.
9. the effect that two fatty acids -- oleic acid and palmitic acid -- have on aspirin's effectiveness in preventing clots.
10. PI 401479 from Bengal had the highest oleic acid percentage ( 53.10 % ) .
11. A variety of emulsifier in conjunction with oleic acid used flotation test shows better results.
12. The result shows that the absorptions of oleic acid and sodium oleate on oil sand are not only non polarity but also hydrogen bond.
13. The contents of palmitic acid and oleic acid in mouse embryos were relatively similar to that in reproductive tract fluids.
14. In the second, the substrate is oleic acid, which yields two aldehydic fragments(Sentencedict.com), nonanal and azelaic hemialdehyde.
15. There are lots of oleic acid, palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, arachidonic acid and EPA in acid.
16. The process of synthesis of 1-(Aminoethyl)-2-heptadecenyl-imidazoline from oleic acid and diethylenetriamine was studied with the aid of infrared-spectroscopy.
17. Either polyunsaturated fatty acids enhanced mucosal resistance or the oleic acid supplement weakened the defensive mechanisms.
18. At present, glycerol was used as raw materials to produce more and more types of glycerides, triacetin, glycerin fatty acid ester, oleic acid ester compounds etc are widely used as chemicals.
19. Furthermore, the crystal structure, surface characters of quartz and clinochlore, and the solution chemistry of oleic acid as the anionic collector were analyzed.
20. The main components in ethanol-extracts are psoralen, hexadecanoic acid , hexadecanoic acid ethyl ester, bergapten, oleic acid and linoleic acid.
21. Preparation of azelaic acid monomethyl ester by ozonolysis reaction from oleic acid methyl ester was studied.
22. Objective To study the expression of phosphoinositide 3 kinase (PI3-K) and its relationship with lung cell apoptosis in rats with acute lung injury induced by oleic acid.
23. The relationships between apoptosis and taxol production of Taxus cuspidata cells cultured in coupling medium composed of oleic acid, as organic phase, and improved B5 medium were studied.
24. PART ONEOBJECTIVE: To investigate the effects of hyperoxia solution (HO) administered intravenously on ALI in rabbits induced by oleic acid.
25. NIM-SLN significantly enhanced the transdermal flux of NIM, compared with azone, oleic acid or clove oil alone.
26. The micro-encapsulated fish-liver oil was prepared and embed with microporous starch as supporter and zein as wall layer and oleic acid as plasticizer.
27. Interestingly, in spite of its instability, the O3 molecule can be stabilized as an ozonide between the double bonds of a monounsaturated fatty acid such as oleic acid.
28. Sasanqua sapogenin emulsifier emulsified paraffin efficiently, which may promote the grade of wood-based panel, save oleic acid and improve the working condition.
29. Results showed that the penetration effect of betamethasone patches could be improved obviously with the co-effect of 20% mono-laurin, 6% isopropyl myristate and 10% oleic acid.
30. Results showed that the RFAs in DCS of Masson pine CTMP were mainly composed of oleic acid, linoleic acid, DHA, pimaric acid, abietic acid and oxidized products of DHA.
More similar words: linoleic acid, nucleic acid, ribonucleic acid, deoxyribonucleic acid, uric acid, humic acid, formic acid, folic acid, boric acid, acetic acid, nitric acid, citric acid, tannic acid, lactic acid, oxalic acid, lauric acid, prussic acid, pyruvic acid, lysergic acid, aspartic acid, ascorbic acid, carbonic acid, glutamic acid, glycolic acid, carbolic acid, sulfuric acid, sulphuric acid, hyaluronic acid, carboxylic acid, oxaloacetic acid.