Random good picture Not show
(1) I've no plans to go back to the old country.
(2) I happened on an old country hotel during the last summer holidays.
(3) Old country churches are a big tourist attraction.
(4) Real yearning for the old country.
(5) Nivingston House Charming old country house restaurant.
(6) So what if Uncle Cedric escaped from the Old Country one step ahead of the law?
(7) If Kevin wanted a root in the old country, then this, she decided, must be it.
(8) In the Old Country people developed a special taste for TSHUHlnt, since it was different from ordinary cooked meals.
(9) Hello. Is this the Old Country Inn?
(10) Egypt is an old country in Africa.
(11) India is an old country.
(12) Chinais old country with a long history.
(13) I happened on an old country hotel.
(14) You know[sentencedict.com], I've been turning an old country place into a rest home for wounded men.
(15) A couple of good old country boys are having a wild and woolly time.
(16) China is an old country, its ancient people had knowledge of distant seas and of celestial navigation.
(17) Calling at an old country manse, the officer was graciously received by the lady of the house.
(18) I happened on an old country inn, and stopped to have a meal.
(19) We turned a corner and came upon an old country inn.
(20) Unlike his much younger wife and his children, he was conservative, loyal to the ways of the old country.
(21) They were very religious people that come over here from the old country.
(22) I remember hearing stories in my childhood about how women like that were stoned to death in the old country.
(23) Four years ago a couple began work on a garden to be laid out on the site of an old country house.
(24) A change of citizenship did not of course imply a divorce from the old country.
(25) Another is the Untertor, which is also decorated with several picturesque murals illustrating old country crafts and customs.
(26) Grandma is something else — a battle-axe from the old country who hasn't smiled in decades.
(27) I stood again on the - remembered terrace, and looked once more at the peaceful old country house.
(28) This is an establishing a new addition to the old country.
(29) When they started applauding me in the great halls of Old Country, he got worried.
(30) I should either like to live in an expensive flat or an old country house.
More similar words: developed countries, industrialized country, least developed country, less developed countries, underdeveloped countries, headcount, head count, word count, blood count, country, upcountry, complete blood count, countryman, countrymen, back country, country club, mother country, country house, countryside, countrywide, country code, home country, in the country, host country, country music, country-level, countrified, cross country, cross-country, world court.