Random good picture Not show
1. Mixing oil and vinegar together produces an emulsion.
2. Would you like oil and vinegar on your salad?
3. Put the oil and vinegar in a jam jar or other salted container.
4. Oil and vinegar salad dressing is another example of liquids with different densities.
5. He filled a cup with kerosene, castor oil and vinegar.
6. Swap your ranch salad dressing for oil and vinegar.
7. Even a mixture of salad oil and vinegar is a self-organizing system.
8. Basic vinaigrette Vinaigrette is a simple salad dressing of oil and vinegar.
9. Much of the food is fried and there is greater use of sesame oil and vinegar.
10. They professor brought out three bottles, and filled them with oil(Sentencedict), castor oil and vinegar.
11. Which kind of salad dressing would you prefer, French, Thousand Island or Oil and Vinegar?
12. Harry: I'll have a number 3. Sally: I'd like the chef's salad, please, with the oil and vinegar on the side, and the apple pie....
13. Sorry to have kept you waiting. Head lettuce and oil and vinegar.
More similar words: vinegar, vinegary, wine vinegar, chlorine gas, divine guidance, sound vibration, landscape gardener, exocrine gland, apocrine gland, landscape gardening, endocrine gland, land value, null and void, negate, senegal, fine-grained, negation, renegade, abnegate, negative, toil at, negatively, negativism, negativity, nonnegative, abnegation, senegalese, boil away, negative ion, spoilage.