Random good picture Not show
(1) When her husband died, she fell off the wagon.
(2) Poor Joe as fallen off the wagon again — he is completely incoherent today.
(3) He's been off the wagon ever since his doctor gave him a clean bill of health.
(4) Then during the following spring, he nearly fell off the wagon.
(5) By Monday, most people will have fallen off the wagon as they fail to keep resolutions.
(6) Poor Joe has fallen off the wagon again - he is completely incoherent today.
(7) Ronald is off the wagon.
(8) He said he had quit, but then hastily added that he occasionally off the wagon.
More similar words: off-the-wall, the writing on the wall, wagon, bandwagon, wagon train, out-of-the-way, out of the way, conestoga wagon, off-the-peg, off the rack, off the map, off the peg, off-the-cuff, off the mark, off the cuff, off the hook, go off the air, off the record, off the track, New Age, sewage, fly off the handle, right off the bat, get off the ground, go off the deep end, keep off the grass, the way, agony, off the beaten track, agonal.