Random good picture Not show
1. Such all-embracing inventions as the transistor, X-rays and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy all come into this category.
2. But several areas, notably nuclear magnetic resonance, are less satisfactory.
3. After an initial slice selection procedure, the nuclear magnetic resonance signal is subjected simultaneously to two modulated magnetic field gradients.
4. After nuclear magnetic resonance inspections an so on.
5. How is nuclear magnetic resonance to return a responsibility?
6. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy is one of the most powerful analytical methods.
7. Low field Nuclear magnetic resonance technique was used to evaluate the quality and behavior of water in navel orange during storage in constant temperature and humidity.
8. In nuclear magnetic resonance experiment, a general relation between order parameters and spectrum frequency splitting is derived, and possible experimental measurement is discussed.
9. Nuclear Magnetic resonance is a key technique in structural biology and structural genomics.
10. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance ( NMR ) is a powerful and sophisticated technique with wide range of application.
11. Nuclear magnetic resonance: a time - dependent term in the Hamiltonian.
12. Higher-end research tools such as nuclear magnetic resonance, electron spectroscopy for chemical analysis(sentencedict.com), and mass spectroscopy can be used to characterise compounds in traditional medicines.
13. The application of nuclear magnetic resonance to direct water exporation is a new technique.
14. The nuclear magnetic resonance is a new geophysical technique for groundwater explration. characterized by direct survey.
15. Do a nuclear magnetic resonance. Be how much the routine blood test respectively?
16. The nuclear magnetic resonance ( NMR ) characteristics of the rock under uniaxial load were experimentally investigated.
17. Extracting 1-15 milligram oddments to do nuclear magnetic resonance analysis and comparing it with the nuclear magnetic resonance graph.
18. This phenomena is called NMR ( nuclear magnetic resonance ) .
19. The main applications of nuclear magnetic resonance in life sciences are summarized in this article.
20. Phenyl phenolic resins are analyzed by nuclear magnetic resonance ( NMR ) spectrum.
21. The features of Surface Nuclear Magnetic Resonance(SNMR) signal for underground water and the sources and characters of the spike noise distortion are analyzed.
22. This unusual complication is best imaged by computed tomography or nuclear magnetic resonance and needs conservative treatment.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. The effect of these gradients s to cause the nuclear magnetic resonance signal to form a series of spin echoes.
24. The chemical structure of dye molecule was confirmed by 1H nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, 1H-1H COSY and mass spectrometry.
25. The structure of the synthetic product was conformed by gas chromatogram, infrared spectra and proton nuclear magnetic resonance analysis.
26. Have on the body tattoo the skin to cannot do nuclear magnetic resonance?
27. With the l conditions of laboratory, carried on experiment of the nuclear magnetic resonance logging tools'main scale division processes.
28. A systematic study of hexafluoroacetone hydrate has been carried out by introducing gas chromatograph, mass spectroscopy and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
29. Structute of nitrogen heterocyclic ring quaternary ammonium salt cationic surfactants was identi fied by mass spectrography, nuclear magnetic resonance spectra, infrared spectra and etc.
30. In this paper thermal analysis, electron microscope, infrared spectrometry, mass spectroscopy, nuclear magnetic resonance, etc. were introduced.
More similar words: magnetic resonance, magnetic resonance imaging, solar magnetic field, magnetic disturbance, personal magnetism, resonance, magnetic levitation, bar magnet, earth's magnetic field, antiresonance, electromagnetic radiation, magnetic, nuclear-armed, magnetics, nuclear meltdown, nonmagnetic, nuclear medicine, magnetically, diamagnetic, geomagnetic, magnetic head, magnetic force, magnetic flux, aeromagnetic, magnetic disk, magnetic disc, magnetic north, magnetic pole, magnetic pull, antimagnetic.