Random good picture Not show
(1) Nuclear fusion reactions between deuterium ions produced between 10 5 and 10 6 neutrons per pulse.
(2) In order to control the plasma shape in KSTAR to realize the thermal nuclear fusion reaction, the operating currents in PF coils are controlled with high various rate with respect to time.
(3) 2010-05-13 Scientists of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) have succeeded in nuclear fusion reaction, the newspaper Rodong Sinmun reported on Wednesday (May 12).
(4) Basic principle ofthe controlled nuclear fusion and the Tokamak device used for nuclear fusion reaction are presented in brief.
(5) Scientists of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) have succeeded in nuclear fusion reaction, the newspaper Rodong Sinmun reported.
More similar words: nuclear fusion, transfusion reaction, nuclear reaction, thermonuclear reaction, nuclear fission, addition reaction, decomposition reaction, neutralization reaction, nuclear reactor, nuclear fuel, chain reaction, nucleation, nuclear family, enucleation, reaction formation, action replay, linear function, perfusion, reaction, oxidation-reduction, reactionary, reaction force, dark reaction, overreaction, reaction time, light reaction, nuclear, rate of reaction, allergic reaction, reverse reaction.