Random good picture Not show
(1) The youth was remanded in custody until November 11.
(2) The youth was remanded in custody until November 11. Reporting restrictions were not lifted.
(3) Do you have any openings on November 11?
(4) Peace came on November 11 th.
(5) NOVEMBER 11–12 — Three million East German citizens visit West Germany to look, shop, or visit with family and friends; some sought new lives in the FRG.
(6) November 11 th is Veterans ( Veteran's ) Day, when Americans honor those who served in the military.
(7) November 11 th is [ Veterans ] day, when Americans honor those who served in the military.
(8) November 11 th is Veterans Day, when Americans honor those who served in the military.
(9) On November 11 th 1918 the First World War was finally at an end.
(10) Promulgated by the State Council on November 11 2006 as of December 11 2006.
(11) Some countries observe November 11 th as the Amistice Armistice Day or Rememberance RemembranceDay.
(12) Some countries observe November 11 th as Armistice Day or Remembrance Day. Sentencedict.com
(13) On November 11 M Maisky brought to me Stalin's chilling and evasive reply to this message.
(14) On November 11, 2003, Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing held talks with Mr. Jean Ping, Minister of State, and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and Francophone of Gabon.
(15) Saints have arranged their league match at Leigh for Wednesday, November 11.
(16) An ex-service woman places a Cross of Remembrance in the Field of Remembrance at London's Westminster Abbey on November 11, 2010.
(17) Annually on November 10, his birthday, Protestants and Catholics gather here to honor both him and the Catholic St. Martin, whose name the infant was given on the saint's feast day, November 11.
(18) An India naval task force made up of three warship arrived at Shanghai on November 11.
(19) The resolution of the Congress which first proclaimed Armistice Day, described November 11, 1918, as the end of "the most destructive, sanguinary and far-reaching war in the history of human annals."
(20) Half of the 18th century Poland was 3 times by Russia, Austria-Hungary and Prussia partition, subjugation over 123 years, November 11, 1918 Poland regained independence.
(21) The plot thickens delightfully because Mars will be spending several productive weeks, until November 11, in your third house, encouraging all kinds of writing and speaking assignments.
(22) The Companies (Amendment) Ordinance 1999, which came into operation on November 11, introduced a new statutory procedure to deregister solvent defunct private companies.
(23) Schoolchildren wear poppies as they take part in an Armistice Day ceremony marking the 92nd anniversary of the end of World War One, at the Siege Memorial in Valletta, Malta on November 11, 2010.
(24) Since China made its final decision at 8 pm November 11,2005, the five mascots-the olympic flame, the fish, the panada, the Tibetan antelope and the swallow have become very popular.
(25) The talk "The Microfluidics of NonSpherical Colloidal Particles and Vesicles with Application to Blood Additives" is on November 11, 2009.
More similar words: september 11, november, mid-november, number 1, ember, member, nonmember, december, membered, remember, dismember, camembert, nuremberg, september, club member, member bank, december 31, membership, crew member, disremember, mid-december, union member, staff member, board member, remembering, september 29, mid-september, church member, faculty member, charter member.