Random good picture Not show
(1) Most fat people simply eat too much by normal standards.
(2) The salary, usually small by normal standards, guarantees these individuals security through slow times.
(3) Quality and technical requirements: normal standard from party A or drawings.
(4) Normal standard adolescent STI can be computed from heart rates and the regression equations.
(5) Their psychological health level is lower than the normal standard.
(6) Indoor finishing is designed at normal standard while second design is conducted to key parts.
(7) A recent survey for agricultural chemicals on vegetables and fruit were above normal standard.
(8) Statistics have shown that the learning anxiety of the students has exceeded the normal standard, which has attracted the attention of the educationalists and psychologists.
(9) A few days ago, the figure is only 1(sentencedict.com),100 times the normal standard.
(10) Nowadays the visual acuity of pseudophakic patients can be restored to normal standard.
(11) Objective To Measure and analyze the distribution of body fat and total body water in Chinese with different age and sex, so as to provide the basic data for normal standard.
(12) One door, his head on the hard to hit the door, the pain he could not to rub his hands, while looking at the low than the normal standard door.
(13) Chinese revolutionary morality is not only the important guarantee to the victory of Chinese revolution, but also the basic normal standard in modeling the personality of the modern Chinese people.
(14) If to produce with special material, construction data will be different from normal standard.
(15) Images broadcast fluent, 30FPS is able to reach more than normal standard definition TV 25FPS.
(16) Nowadays the acuity of pseudophakic patients can be restored to normal standard.
(17) Many people complain of the rapid pace of modern life. 6. A recent survey for agricultural chemicals on vegetables and fruit were above normal standard.
(18) Of these[sentencedict.com], two are in the shooter game out of the normal standard of play.
(19) Second the entire software and hardware platform is based on normal standard platform.
(20) And, in reality, such subsidies is clearly not enough to maintain a child's normal standard of living, a large piece of local government aid is also fall on the shoulders.
(21) Now, the Fukushima nuclear power plant near the first water content of iodine -131 6500 times more than the normal standard.
(22) The intelligence of those difficult students is normal, but for some reasons, it is hard for them to get to the normal standard of teaching request.
More similar words: general standard, international standard, performance standard, normal state, standard form, standard, non-standard, substandard, nonstandard, standardise, gold standard, standardize, standard time, standardized, standardised, standard rate, standard mode, time standard, cost standard, gold standards, Open Standard, standard price, standard error, standard-bearer, standard gauge, standardizing, standard stock, double standard, standard method, coding standard.